All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Its Me Five Nights at Freedy's

Love it
  3. CTB16PC Gen3 for sale

email sent
  4. CTB16PC Gen3 for sale

Interested if you have one left! Best way to contact me is email... kilburnb@mail.lcc.edu
  5. Continue The Story In 3 Words...

Right turn Clyde
  6. 7 Segment Display ???

James designed the Christmas countdown for our CCR tree. It is 1 sequence per day. It has one main song / sequence and each day has a different ending. I so believe it is the easiest most affordable way. JR
  7. Continue The Story In 3 Words...

and left again
  8. Continue The Story In 3 Words...

So turn left
  9. Its Me Five Nights at Freedy's

Very nice JR
  10. Align props

Thanks Matt got it now . Dennis
  11. Its Me Five Nights at Freedy's

I need to clean up the faces a little and stick in some fades. Also will be adding some missing graphics to the pixel tree. But hey it's coming along.
  12. Continue The Story In 3 Words...

just wrong way
  13. Continue The Story In 3 Words...

Still being educated
  14. 7 Segment Display ???

If you used smart pix, I estimate 36 nodes per digit (5 per segment and 1 for the DP, just to make it a true 7 Seg display )
  15. 7 Segment Display ???

2 Digits
  16. 7 Segment Display ???

I would think it would be 7 channels for 7 segments. Using a AC or DC controller (depending on the type of.lights being used) and control 7 segments of lights, and adjust the 7 channel sequence of that 7 digit counter to the number you want. Or am I missing something here?
  17. Continue The Story In 3 Words...

Don't like time-out
  18. Yesterday
  19. 7 Segment Display ???

Have a separate sequence for each day (it would be a painfully easy sequence). Have a different show that plays the one sequence each day. Run the different show each day. Very easy to do, but not automatic. I've done something somewhat similar (sort of) in the past.
  20. CTB16PC Gen3 for sale

PM sent
  21. Continue The Story In 3 Words...

Look here: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=borked 1.........2.....................................................3 Still 3 words!
  22. Continue The Story In 3 Words...

very polite Tom
  23. Align props

You can number them 01, 02, 03... That is what I do. Matt
  24. Continue The Story In 3 Words...

totally messed up
  25. Continue The Story In 3 Words...

don’t use Urban-definition
  26. Continue The Story In 3 Words...

‘Borked” what’s that?
  27. 7 Segment Display ???

Dumb Pixels would be 14 channels Monochrome. That is almost half of a CMB24D. and more than one, if you want RGB. You could wire just 1 color (or a pair) to each port for a fixed color (eg. Blu +red)
  1. Load more activity