• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frank Picozzi

• cenote

• Aproct

• Dan Ancona

I the sprial tree will be so old news by next year...I am already working on something that will blow everyone away......I had to lay off of it this christmas due to timing...but I will be working on it over the winter....

Aproct wrote:

I the sprial tree will be so old news by next year...I am already working on something that will blow everyone away......I had to lay off of it this christmas due to timing...but I will be working on it over the winter....

Allow me to translate....

" the sprial (oops, spiral) tree will be SOLD by next year (I don't know how to sequence it)...I am already working ( waiting for somebody to built it for me) on something that will blow everyone away (a v-8 powered leaf blower)......I had to lay off of it this Christmas( forgot to capitalize, never good at spelling) due to timing (My wife is getting really really pissed)...but I will be working on it over the winter (another words, I am joining some others and not building anything new for display, but am spending a lot of money on parts and bagels)...

Missed the Mini meet this summer? do they only have 1 a year?
Is there a notification List for when they have the Meets?
I am in Monroe Township,NJ (middlesex county)On the Oppisite side of town from Campbell Browns Home. Been planning this for a Year now. still rebuilding after a Fire in 2007. Im starting out this year with 112 Channels.
just thought I would say Hello. starting to Gather extension cords.Geeze things have Gotten expensive. Im short about 8 boxes of Clear 100 Mini lights to finish my 6th Leaping arch..
Neal

rwertz wrote:

Dan Ancona wrote:
Aproct wrote:
Real Nice Chuck.....bootyshake.gif

Are we now into advertising for web sites to pay for lights????

At least that failed hotlink wasn't as bad as Ed's.

12burla-provocacion.gif

Frank Picozzi wrote:

Dan Ancona wrote:
Aproct wrote:
Real Nice Chuck.....bootyshake.gif

Are we now into advertising for web sites to pay for lights????

We aren't all willing to steal them Lightfinger.

Not sure what is funnier - the fact the link was there once or now it is showing 5-6 times

• 3 months later...