Light-O-Rama Forums

PHI_LOR Meet amp; Greet

cenote

As of Today, it is set, LOR Philly(NJ) Mini is being held this year on Saturday and Sunday, June 12 and 13 rain or shine, nor sleet or ice will stop this event.

Details so Far:

Maple Shade, NJ (why we call it the Philly mini, who knows...must be a jersey thing)
Around to corner from Jeff Millards house. (Literally)
132 Park Avenue, Cinnaminson, NJ 08077
Time: To be determined, probably about 10 - 4

Food: Same Catering as Jeff had last year

Hot Topics and Demos:
There will be a demonstrations and large discussions of the new DIO32 cards with custom made Daughter cards and there functions.

A Functional modified "Weber300" tree will be on display (if somebody comes threw with fabrication)

Making custom boxes and control leads for LOR boards

Helpful hints and shortcuts on sequencing with S2, or if there is a S3 by than...

More details of coarse will be following. Fee free to post away on ideas and suggestions for this once in a life time event. For exact location, please PM either Jeff Millard or Aproct, and they will gladly help you.

See you all there, Chuck Note

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frank Picozzi

• cenote

• Aproct

• Dan Ancona

iresq wrote:

How about something with LEDs to keep Jeff happy :D
Oh son...Little do you know what he has planned ;)

Cenote,

Wait a minute, I resent that statement "if someone comes through with the fabracation"...Huh! You have no idea who you have met!!!!LOL....sinsiter laugh...

Let me correct Cenote's statement....There will be a full functioning weber tree there!

Aproct wrote:

Let me correct Cenote's statement....There will be a full functioning weber tree there!

I have faith in ya. Maybe...

Aproct wrote:

Cenote,

That's a mighty big promise to put on these forums...You will be held accountable :D

Frank Picozzi wrote:

Any chance that there is going to be someone that is knowledgable in SSRs?
Not a chance, don't know anybody using that old stuff :):D:D

Got a feeling more than 1/2 the conversation that day could revolve around them one way or another

cenote wrote:

Frank Picozzi wrote:
Any chance that there is going to be someone that is knowledgable in SSRs?
Not a chance, don't know anybody using that old stuff :):D:D

Got a feeling more than 1/2 the conversation that day could revolve around them one way or another

So I take it that you'll be giving a lecture on them?:)

If Frank's going, I guess I better go to make sure he stays in line :)

Seriously though, it sounds like my navigator (Trudy) will be staying home this time. The route that we took straight through Philly was quick, but I don't think I can pull that off solo. Is there a route in from PA that is a little less hectic? I wouldn't mind going up river a little if it made it easier.

I really need to just break down and buy a GPS.