Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR 1.6 .1 Show does not run

wischristmas

This is the second year this does this.I emptied my computer.Only xp and LOR on it.

Everything seems OK except the shows will not run when scheduled.

ANYONE please help.I Love my light o rama and will die with it!!

Help me fix the bug without sacrificing the sequences i have already done.:X

You might want to consider upgrading to the latest version (2.6.0). Included in it is a tool called the "LOR Verifier", which can be used to find all sorts of problems that would cause your show not to run.

If not, though:

Do the sequences play correctly in the Sequence Editor?

Are you sure that the sequences are in the show?

Are you sure that that's the show that's scheduled?

Is it possible that your computer's clock doesn't match with the real time?

Thanks for the response Bob.

i am using lor1.6.1. I also use wav. files instead of MP3 because it seems they would always change index points and not stay in sync.As i stated ,i had this same problem last year so here's what i do to get the show to run.Everyday i have to restart my computer and start the LOR control .If i do it the day of the show it works 95% of the time.Sometimes (not often) the show will just stop.So i just reboot and restart the control icon. There seems to be a conflict somewhere becuase when i first try to unload the LOR control ,it says that the program is not responding and i have to power down my computer with the actual power button.When i restart ,the control status says automatically that the show is enabled.That is wrong.I should be the one to tell it when it is enabled or disabled.So i reboot .Then the reboot wooks just fine.When my system comes back up and i click on the control icon..All is well and the show will run at the scheduled time.I have all the schedules set.I have all clocks synced.All sequences are just fine.It's just that one BURP the puts the wrench in the gears.I am going to upgrade to S2 after this season so i can have it run more reliable.I will Die with my LOR controllers!! I love this set up.

Thanks

Ray

I had the same problem. I changed my Computers date to 2008 and everything ran. they only problem... Days were wrong so i still had to re-build the shows... I still cant figure out why it was doing it. I was programed as "Weeks" so this should have been good forever. i also updaed my software today so who knows if this was a fix...

Hmmmm... not sure. Is it possible that your computer's power settings might have it hibernate after inactivity, or something like that? I think that there was some sort of problem with the Show Player and/or Control Panel just hanging after it came out of hibernation.