Top Posters In This Topic

• Don

• michael.farney

• rgardner518

• mdickenson

Guest wbottomley

michael.farney wrote:

Hi,

Can I link you directly from LORsequences.com? This is a great resource. Thanks!!

Sure can.

If anyone knows of more places to get sequences from, please send me the link.

Mountainwxman wrote:

Have them all but the LOR wiki. Don Teague turned it over to Dan earlier in the year. I didn't see any sequences there but keep the links coming. ;)

Thank you, William, for mentioning this. I've been meaning to do it for a while (ever since I sent you the PM.)

I simply didn't have the time to keep the Wiki updated. If anyone out there wants to update it with current information, go ahead and send Dan an email/PM.

Guest wbottomley

Don wrote:

Mountainwxman wrote:
Have them all but the LOR wiki. Don Teague turned it over to Dan earlier in the year. I didn't see any sequences there but keep the links coming. ;)

Thank you, William, for mentioning this. I've been meaning to do it for a while (ever since I sent you the PM.)

I simply didn't have the time to keep the Wiki updated. If anyone out there wants to update it with current information, go ahead and send Dan an email/PM.

No problem... I thought something has been said or I would have keep quiet until you mentioned it.

Once you find the file you wish to download just right click on it and select "Save link as..."
And select where you want to save it too on your local drive. Try that.

Joe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...