Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

Free Sequences

50 posts in this topic

Thank you for centralizing and making available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

michael.farney wrote:

Hi,

Can I link you directly from LORsequences.com? This is a great resource. Thanks!!


Sure can.

If anyone knows of more places to get sequences from, please send me the link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Steven Singleton Jr. wrote:

Thanks for posting this many great free sequences around.


You got it!

Anyone know of more links?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you.
Just needed to bump so users can see this post ;)
Excellent resource!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have them all but the LOR wiki. Don Teague turned it over to Dan earlier in the year. I didn't see any sequences there but keep the links coming. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mountainwxman wrote:

Have them all but the LOR wiki. Don Teague turned it over to Dan earlier in the year. I didn't see any sequences there but keep the links coming. ;)

Thank you, William, for mentioning this. I've been meaning to do it for a while (ever since I sent you the PM.)

I simply didn't have the time to keep the Wiki updated. If anyone out there wants to update it with current information, go ahead and send Dan an email/PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don wrote:

Mountainwxman wrote:
Have them all but the LOR wiki. Don Teague turned it over to Dan earlier in the year. I didn't see any sequences there but keep the links coming. ;)

Thank you, William, for mentioning this. I've been meaning to do it for a while (ever since I sent you the PM.)

I simply didn't have the time to keep the Wiki updated. If anyone out there wants to update it with current information, go ahead and send Dan an email/PM.



No problem... I thought something has been said or I would have keep quiet until you mentioned it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once you find the file you wish to download just right click on it and select "Save link as..."
And select where you want to save it too on your local drive. Try that.

Joe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bumping thread because many people are asking for free sequences.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bumping this for ones needing the extra help this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mountainwxman wrote:

Bumping this for ones needing the extra help this season.


What he said...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mdickenson wrote:

free sequence page down....wont load....

Works fine. Must be your ISP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0