Light-O-Rama Forums

FED UP!!!

Robin

But do you have a time frame for the next update or next release.

I expect fairly soon, but sorry, I can't say specifically at this point.

ALSO do you think it would help you more if I was to make a video of my screen while I was doing a seq. to show you what it actually looks like when it happens?

No, someone has already posted a video of it. Thank you, though.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LightORamaDan

• Charles Belcher

• Max-Paul

• bob

This problem happens to me every time I sequence.

It almost seems like it has gotten worse lately, 40+ times hr.

Whats interesting is that every once in a while I will let the pointer rest over a cell while sequencing when I'm stumped with 'lighters block'. While it sits there the cell info will pop up but, the info will be of a cell that is above or below the cell that the pointer is resting over. As soon as I click on it, it will go to the cell that was listed in that info pop up. If I catch it before it happens it seems like scrolling the screen up and down kinda' lines everything back up again, at least for the next click. I also have it recorded on video. The screen will also jump around just by clicking on a feature icon at the top of the screen.

We know you guys are working hard to resolve this issue and still bring us the latest and greatest.

Thanks,

Mark

Has anyone made comment about their resourcs? I was about to start working on my seq again the other day. But between the day that things started messing up with it doing the hoping around and last night. I came up with a plan to reboot my comptuer before starting to seq. I am sure some of you have heard about the Windows memory leak, right? So, just before the reboot. I do a resource check and find that of my 2GB RAM, 1.5 GB is in the cached area and I only have about 16 MB left free. Now I do have to ask what happened to the other .5 GB? After rebooting about 1 GB is cached and I have about 300 MB freed up. I did not have any hoping about and I did one other thing, I did not minimize the vizualizer. I would close it each time I was not using it.

Oh and after I was done working on the seq (abt 30 min later). I still had about 150 MB of free memory. I just looked at my resources and I am back down to 16 MB. This is about 2 days later and I have not opened LOR sence the other night. All I have been doing is surfing the web.

And before someone tells me that I need an anti-virus program. I have Norton Anti-Virus loaded and updated. Thanks anyway.

Max

• 3 weeks later...

I once said that it jumps more to the left of the cell I clicked, well it jumps up too....I thought it jumped up two spaces this morning.

Rebooting does not help......still happens to me anyways.

Well it is annoying but I can live with it......But I hope that minor change helps.

• 2 weeks later...

this problem just started happening to me, it seems to happen everytime I click play on the tool bar and then click any cel it hops up one line at a time. It is on my main computer, the one I use for the show has no problems, I even moved one sequence that was having the issue to the show computer and had no problems there.

today once or twice with in an hour it jumped to the top of the sequence. it seems to be getting progressively worse.

I am using a

HP Media Center

windows XP Media center edition

version 2002 service pack 2

Intel Core 2CPU 6400 @2.13 Ghz

1.6 Ghz 2 GB Ram

Hope this info helps

greg