Light-O-Rama Forums

New look?

Mr. P

With all the different exploits that can happen to websites/etc, we decided that to keep you as safe as possible to upgrade as soon as possible after Invision says there is an upgrade.  

13 minutes ago, DevMike said:

With all the different exploits that can happen to websites/etc, we decided that to keep you as safe as possible to upgrade as soon as possible after Invision says there is an upgrade.  

Generally a good plan these days.  that and not using an administrator password of: password, or admin (it never ceases to amaze me hoe many out there have default passwords on stuff).

BTW (unrelated), I could not change my profile to show that I am now using 4.3.20 (OK, you only released it 15 minutes ago, but this computer has it installed, and I will be upgrading the server which is what runs my show at the moment in a few minutes)....  :)

Edited by k6ccc

3 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

Generally a good plan these days.  that and not using an administrator password of: password, or admin (it never ceases to amaze me hoe many out there have default passwords on stuff).

BTW (unrelated), I could not change my profile to show that I am now using 4.3.20 (OK, you only released is 15 minutes ago, but this computer has it installed, and I will be upgrading the server which is what runs my show at the moment in a few minutes)....  :)

Field updated. :)

1 minute ago, LORAdmin said:

Field updated. :)

Why, thank you.  Profile updated.  Server update in progress.  Show will be running 4.3.20 this evening (except for some testing with S5 for a while).

That explains why I had to type my user info in on all devices today, along with the "your profile is 50% complete" message.

JR

42 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

That explains why I had to type my user info in on all devices today, along with the "your profile is 50% complete" message.

JR

Yep.. Upgrades will do that.

There is a "Dismiss" option up on the profile. Will look at the admin side later today..

Just now, Santas Helper said:

So do we get 5 "Likes" per day now? :) 

Any settings that were there should still be there. No changes would have (should have) been made, just the software upgrade. (Along with whatever new things it threw in there.)

Anyone besides me having trouble getting the updated form to work on Tapatalk?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Santas Helper said:

So do we get 5 "Likes" per day now? :) 

Too funny. They do have the cool emojis now

JR

5 hours ago, LORAdmin said:

Yep.. Upgrades will do that.

There is a "Dismiss" option up on the profile. Will look at the admin side later today..

It was absolutely no problem, I thought it was humorous that 50% and I answered one question and it was 100%.

JR

5 hours ago, k6ccc said:

Anyone besides me having trouble getting the updated form to work on Tapatalk?

I can't log in on Tapatalk either. 

Glad it's not just me!

Geez, doing this on my phone via a web browser is such a pain compared to Tapatalk.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, k6ccc said:

Glad it's not just me!

Geez, doing this on my phone via a web browser is such a pain compared to Tapatalk.

Agreed. 

Tried just now - nope. Still no go. 

I'll have the web team see what is going on.  We may need to re-install it on our end.

Edit:  Web Team is aware and is working on the issue.