Light-O-Rama Forums

So confused!

Oliver Blatt

So, to start this conversation, I've been having issues with my computer crashing a previous version of Lightorama, so I figured that while I'm fixing things,  I'd see if I could upgrade the version of software I'm using. I just did a license check, and it states the following:

"Your license does not cover the latest version, 5.0.*. To use this version, you will have to purchase a license renewal. However, you can continue to use version 4.8.* or lower without renewing your license."

When going to the download page, I can't find a version that is higher than 4.3.18. Does this mean that I'm able to download the newest version of the software for use without a license renewal, or am I missing something?

Normally, I'm pretty savvy about this type of thing, but this time, I'm stumped! Any help is appreciated!

5.0 is in Beta right now, I personally will wait for the bugs to get worked out. With that being said there is a link posted, just search for 5.0 Beta or I am sure someone will post the link soon.

Its here, I had time 

JR

Edited by dibblejr

And to answer your other question 4.318 is the most up-to-date version of S4 available. 4.8 was probably a projected version that never made it but that's only a guess as I have never heard of 4.8 myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bill P said:

And to answer your other question 4.318 is the most up-to-date version of S4 available. 4.8 was probably a projected version that never made it but that's only a guess as I have never heard of 4.8 myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good eyes LOL

• The topic was locked