Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixel Editor vs Sequence Editor

Kerstetter Christmas House

I am new to Pixel Editor.  Love that I can create props and effects, but like programming sequences in Sequence editor because I can use keyboard controls and play the music slower, making it easier for me to program.  I have been looking at so many videos, how to's and pdf's online, I am a bit overwhelmed.  Is it possible to import my newly created props into sequence editor?  I have programming completed from last year in Sequence editor and am in the process of changing over to RGB, and would really like to utilize what I already have programmed if possible.  Is this possible?  Any assistance or direction is greatly appreciated!

Well, not really - BUT...

The but is that with the new S5 that is in beta, Pixel Editor and Sequence Editor are essentially combined.  You might want to check it out.  See the announcements section of the forum for the download link.  Note that as I type this, the 5.0 Sequencer is in it's first beta release and has a few rough edges that are expected to improve as the beta process evolves.

• Like 1