Light-O-Rama Forums

"Moana" Movie theme for Halloween

msbling

I haven't found any sequences yet for any of the "Moana" songs from the soundtrack. If anyone know of any, please let me know.  I'd like to purchase or have them custom sequenced before Halloween. They'd also be great for Christmas. It's such a popular theme here in Hawaii and I'd love to be able to do about 4 of the most popular songs.  My ideas include a CCR Volcano (tree shaped?) with Geyser Fogger (DMX) for the eruption, singing faces, and a photo-op canoe prop with sail in the driveway (last year it was the Ghostbuster's car for photos). The songs I'm interested in are "How Far I'll go", "You're Welcome", "We Know the Way" and "Shiny".  I'm still a newbie of 3 years, but can adapt most sequences to my set-up. I haven't figured out to sequence or use Superstar and haven't done a decent visualizer file - still working on that. It's a matter of time, and I know it's getting late in the game. I work full time and travel a lot for business.  I've approached those I've bought sequences from, but they suggested I post here, since they are busy.  If anyone is interested, please let me know.  I have 4 faces, 18 CCR's, 8 Dumb, several RGB strobes, firesticks, CCP's, CCB's etc...  I have a small house and yard, but get 600-800 kids each year.  Here's a video of our Minion's theme. Sorry, it's kinda long.  Mahalo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fow-DD9Qy8

I can do the faces. Its kinda short notice as I am just about to start Christmas faces but shoot me a PM with "Singing Face Req, Halloween" in subject line. I will squeeze them in.

As always mine are "Free"

Shiny is already on my list will probably be done early next week.

Great display you have there.

My nephew, wife little girl and soon to be another little girl is stationed there right now.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

JR, thank you so much. I sent a PM. I hope your nephew and family are enjoying their stay here.  If they want to come by on Halloween, I'll send my address. I don't know of anyone else doing Halloween but on the other side of the island from me, out in Waikele, there's a whole neighborhood of LOR at Christmas. They were entered in the Great Am Light Fight and out on a great show. 

Hi msbling. I used to live in Hawaii Kai in Kaimala Marina and just moved about a year and a half ago. Are you in the neighborhood across the street from Kaimala Marina? I remember driving through there and seeing one LOR display. I can't think of another one in Hawaii Kai so I'm just curious if that was yours.

Yes, that's me.  The neighborhood is called Kokohead Terrace. Each Halloween I've changed my theme so you have seen the Minions in 2015. I've had Ghostbusters, Gigantic Bugs, Sharknado, Zombies, Pirates, Skeleton Rock Band, Hells Kitchen, Zombie Swamp, Little Mermaid, and the most terrifying was Clowns! The Moana theme is not too scary, but I have a monster that looks like it's made of burning lava. I would love to find more LOR users in Hawaii.

• 5 months later...

I used LOR from 2008 through 2015.  I have since converted to all pixels in 2016 and 2017 (and on forward).

• The topic was locked