Light-O-Rama Forums

How to do background sequence using mp3 mini director

brichi

I cant seem to figure out how to setup a show i want, get it on a SD card and play it on minidirector if i buy one

I want t run 6 music animations along with a background sequence for my "Tune To" signs to always be on during the shows, How do i do this? I see how to setup a show in SB and HU but nowhere does it let me do a background sequence. the only place i can do that is in show editor and play it from my pc

thanks for an help guys!

I cant seem to figure out how to setup a show i want, get it on a SD card and play it on minidirector if i buy one
I want t run 6 music animations along with a background sequence for my "Tune To" signs to always be on during the shows, How do i do this? I see how to setup a show in SB and HU but nowhere does it let me do a background sequence. the only place i can do that is in show editor and play it from my pc

thanks for an help guys!

I put my tune to sign on a channel on one of the controllers. Mostly program that channel to always be on.

But, if I need to be all dark for that moment before the big moment, well then I tell it to be off then too.

I do my stable/manger scene the same way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• The topic was locked