Light-O-Rama Forums

Cannot get text to look as good as it does in SS

brichi

I have been trying to do vertical text in SE to have lyrics pop up on my tree but in Supertar they look SO MUCH better, Which font or what am I doing wrong that if i create non moving vertical text in SS it looks 10 times better then when i use SE? If it wasn't such a pain to get SS to SE i wouldnt care but every so often I'm like """i want words here" so i have to open SS, create them all, open SE, hope it imports all properly and then copy and paste into SE sequence i want it in which never looks as perfect as it idid in SS

6 hours ago, brichi said:

I have been trying to do vertical text in SE to have lyrics pop up on my tree but in Supertar they look SO MUCH better, Which font or what am I doing wrong that if i create non moving vertical text in SS it looks 10 times better then when i use SE? If it wasn't such a pain to get SS to SE i wouldnt care but every so often I'm like """i want words here" so i have to open SS, create them all, open SE, hope it imports all properly and then copy and paste into SE sequence i want it in which never looks as perfect as it idid in SS

Hows it look on your actual tree or matrix? That is the true question. Normally the SS vis always looks better than the SE viz. However I found that on the actual prop it looks perfect at the correct viewing distance. Yes it is a PITA to actually check it out on the prop itself but that is what I have been doing.

JR

not sure how it would look yet, not setting the tree up till november, i may have to break it out sooner, lol

9 minutes ago, brichi said:

not sure how it would look yet, not setting the tree up till november, i may have to break it out sooner, lol

If you want to shoot me your LMS I can check it later if there is no rain. 

JR

Ok, got it. Its raining right now and if to wet not gonna go in the back yard tonight and get ate up. Will make a short vid with phone when I do get it.

You are welcome.

JR