Light-O-Rama Forums

will these work for singing faces?

plasmadrive

Since no one seems to have had a CAD drawing the singing faces, I decided to go ahead and make my own.

Any of you that have used or have singing faces can you please take a look and let me know what you think about these? Every color is a channel.

Well crap.. This is frustrating, I can't even put a small pic in here.. It's on FB in several of the forums if anyone is so inclined to take a look and comment.  I can't even post a link cause it will just type out the content instead of the link..

Edited by plasmadrive

7 hours ago, plasmadrive said:

Since no one seems to have had a CAD drawing the singing faces, I decided to go ahead and make my own.

Any of you that have used or have singing faces can you please take a look and let me know what you think about these? Every color is a channel.

Well crap.. This is frustrating, I can't even put a small pic in here.. It's on FB in several of the forums if anyone is so inclined to take a look and comment.  I can't even post a link cause it will just type out the content instead of the link..

I couldn't find you on fb ( I am not an avid fb user)  unless the page with the pumpkins being cut by laser is you. 

I will gladly take a look.

BTW- I also googled and this was the only link that came up 

JR

4 hours ago, dibblejr said:

I couldn't find you on fb ( I am not an avid fb user)  unless the page with the pumpkins being cut by laser is you. 

I will gladly take a look.

BTW- I also googled and this was the only link that came up 

JR

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207424746097081&set=gm.1509484615776902&type=3&theater

• The topic was locked