• Announcements

• LORAdmin

S5 Beta Comments   07/16/2017

Please keep all comments about S5 in the Open Beta General Comments section. This will help the developers by only have to look in one area of the forums for comments/questions/concerns about S5.
Brucey

List of issues with S5 beta

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Here are the first couple I've encountered:

After successfully installing the software, when I went into Sequencer, it told me that I would need up assign a visualization file for the first pre5 sequence (I'm running 4.3.14). I selected the second option (the middle one) but it never let me click OK or anything and the app just froze and I had to kill the app.

bug1.JPG

Edited by Brucey

Posted (edited)

Second issue:

After rebooting my machine, and trying to go into Sequencer, I'm getting a prompt "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable" with the ability to select a path.  No matter what I click, OK or Cancel, I get 'Error 1706: No valid source could be found for product Light-O-Rama.  The Windows Installer cannot continue' and I have to click OK.

When I click OK, I have the LOR S5 Sequencer page and it's hanging at 'Retrieving license'.

One more thing, no matter what I click here, it keeps putting me into a loop and restarting this bug over and over .

big1.JPG

Edited by Brucey

What OS?

I get that on EVERY LOR update on my XP computer.  Solution is to un-install LOR first and then install the new version.

8 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

What OS?

I get that on EVERY LOR update on my XP computer.  Solution is to un-install LOR first and then install the new version.

Win7 and I've never had it before with any of my updates (on multiple computers as well).  This is the first time it's happened to me.

If you are having problems like that, then uninstall LOR, reboot, then re-install.

Matt

If you are having problems like that, then uninstall LOR, reboot, then re-install.
Matt

I tried that twice and could never get past the same prompt when trying to open a sequence built under 4.x.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk