Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing~ 2007-2014 Mashup 4 faces any holiday

dibblejr

As the usual Sellers please don't ask.

Personal use only.

You will want/ need all 4 faces for the full effect.

This was a request to produce from David Jones here on LOR. A lot of fun to produce.

Since this is a Mashup you will need to find the song on YouTube and copy paste the link into a "free or paid" video to MP3 converter. 

Info

Search for Victor Lin on YouTube and then select his 2007-2014 30+ songs

As my normal the info above can be found within the sequence in SE under view and the Sequence Info.

JR

That was pretty darn cool JR. You are getting really good with the mashups. They flow perfectly into one another.

I am amazed by the time you have on hand to all these. Nice job!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, gsmith37064 said:

That was pretty darn cool JR. You are getting really good with the mashups. They flow perfectly into one another.

I am amazed by the time you have on hand to all these. Nice job!

Thanks Greg

They are a challenge and add a considerable amount of time per mashup but a heck of a lot of fun.

The good thing about this one, I didn't know all of the songs but Victor Lin takes the time to add the titles in his youtube page and even a step farther, as the video is playing. When the song changes he lists it on the scree. Makes it easy to google the lyrics and then read the lyrics to find the words.

• Like 2

Here's a way to make getting the MP3 better (and completely free).  When you go to YouTube and search for the song, in the description is a link that says "Free Download".  Click on that and it takes you to Victor Lin's facebook page.  On that page, you will see the same video and below that is another link to download.  It will take you to Mediafire (a cloud storage company) where the MP3 is available for free to download.  I make no claims on the legality of that way though as I don't know if he secured the rights to use all those songs.

Would love to have a copy of the faces as well!  cswisher@kmwperformance.com

Thanks in advance!!  (I can't keep up with these *cough* older guys! haha)

Edited by BluMan
  • Like 1

May I have a copy of the faces.  what an AWESOME job creating the mashups..  that took a lot of work!!  

thanks  you   for your time!!

tom

wnkrwnkr@gmail.com

4 hours ago, BluMan said:

Here's a way to make getting the MP3 better (and completely free).  When you go to YouTube and search for the song, in the description is a link that says "Free Download".  Click on that and it takes you to Victor Lin's facebook page.  On that page, you will see the same video and below that is another link to download.  It will take you to Mediafire (a cloud storage company) where the MP3 is available for free to download.  I make no claims on the legality of that way though as I don't know if he secured the rights to use all those songs.

Would love to have a copy of the faces as well!  cswisher@kmwperformance.com

Thanks in advance!!  (I can't keep up with these *cough* older guys! haha)

I'm a whipper snapper compared to many here! LOL

Funny though when I sent you the file by the time I started the email I couldn't remember what sequence you wanted. CRS syndrome. LOL

Sent you the mashup

JR

For the person that asked me why my sequence title always has JR's at the beginning.

A: To separate the ones I purchased from the ones I produce. I will not share anything I purchased.

JR

1 minute ago, Deweyii said:

That was quick, Thanks

Happens when I am sequencing and hear a loud bell tone in my ear LOL

1 hour ago, anthonyrusso3 said:

Would love a copy also.

Anthonyrusso131@verizon.net

Sent

Enjoy

JR

7 hours ago, calypso11 said:

i would love to have a copy