Light-O-Rama Forums

Cry Little Sister

james morris

9 minutes ago, james morris said:

Just made the super star file for it let me know if you want it

I would love a copy James. Please mail to ebrown1972@nwcable.net

Great work you do and thanks.

Edited by ebrown1972

I also did the singing faces, James has the LMS as well so he or I will gladly share those to go along with the sup file

James does amazing work, this is sure to be a hit at Halloween. This is one of my favorites.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

Could I get a copy as well?

N1vap@charter.net

Thank you

Stan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, grizzlyadams said:

Could I get a copy as well?

N1vap@charter.net

Thank you

Stan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent the face sequence, if you need help just ask, pm or return email. I have a step by step on how to use the lms

JR

1 hour ago, doubledrop said:

i would love a copy as well, along with the singing faces if possible

ewschulz@gmail.com

Faces sent

ENjoy

JR

4 hours ago, jerry72 said:

Is that a 16 string sequence ya did? I went with a 24x50 matrix this year for halloween. 

Jerry you can try the new pixel extender in SS. I haven't used it but did read about it in the SS section of the forum.

Are you going to invert your matrix or are you converting your tree sequences for a matrix? Just wondering. 

Whitebuck gave me a tutorial on the phone on converting but as with everything else I haven't had a chance to use it nor did I retain enough info.

JR

4 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Jerry you can try the new pixel extender in SS. I haven't used it but did read about it in the SS section of the forum.

Are you going to invert your matrix or are you converting your tree sequences for a matrix? Just wondering. 

Whitebuck gave me a tutorial on the phone on converting but as with everything else I haven't had a chance to use it nor did I retain enough info.

JR

The pixel ,extender is to extend the pixels string itself, not add additional strings. I will have 24 strings of 50 nodes each.

• 3 months later...