Light-O-Rama Forums

LED C9 bulbs closest to warm white incans?

KeysNole

Looking to replace my glass incans with LED retrofits. Bought a box of faceted lights from HLE and they aren't close. If anyone has recommendations they would be appreciated.

Check out Christmasleds.com they have Minleon color changing bulbs i have been using them for 3 years now and have not had 1 led go out.

Thanks for the reply. It looks like they don't have any clear C9's. I know they exist somewhere!

http://www.christmas-lights-online.com/ARRIVING-IN-AUGUST-C9-Smooth-Transparent-Warm-White-LED-Bulbs-_-Pack-of-25/productinfo/LC9-Y-ST-WARM/

Looks like these might be the ticket. I need them clear or they just don't have the same brightness. I'll order a box to see what they look like.

I have had the same issue trying to perfectly match LEDs. They are just not designed the same and do not give off the same light. The warm white style of LEDs look similar to incandescent but they do not match. I have not seen one that matches exactly. If you do find ones in both clear and in colors, please share with everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, blndnwo2luv said:

I have had the same issue trying to perfectly match LEDs. They are just not designed the same and do not give off the same light. The warm white style of LEDs look similar to incandescent but they do not match. I have not seen one that matches exactly. If you do find ones in both clear and in colors, please share with everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The colored/ceramics from HLE seem to be really close, but I don't need those. The warm whites seem to be a tougher match. Someone had amazing photos from 1000bulbs, but I don't think they carry those models anymore.

1 hour ago, ericm said:

i use the opaque warm white from HLE and they are very close.

They stopped carrying what they called "champagne." Now they only carry the faceted ones...not bright enough for us.