Light-O-Rama Forums

Okay son, go get the lights...

Santas Helper

Oh My :o

I wonder who did the welding of those sections (you can still see the smoke marks)

Hmmm, maybe put some hooks on a drone and let it string the lights for ya?   Think that might work? ;)

When it falls down with the owner on it, put the light on, while laying on the ground with broken bones. Then a neighbor can re-erect it.

Edited by robongar

I'm in with the popcorn! I will have my lifesaver kick bag at my disposal. It also has a toe tag just in case.

I thought my USMC friend was dumb for wanting to tie 2 extension ladders together to reach my peak, but these guys have him beat.

JR

9 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

I thought my USMC friend was dumb for wanting to tie 2 extension ladders together to reach my peak, but these guys have him beat.

JR

You actually could tie them together with a 1/3 overlap and use 550 cord and 100 mph tape.  :P

Just now, Mr. P said:

You actually could tie them together with a 1/3 overlap and use 550 cord and 100 mph tape.  :P

Yes, however it may have problems with the weight distro. I prefer to keep my friend around since he assists me with my lights.

For my tree I may build a couple stand offs and bolt them to my house then use my minch to lift it towards the house. I plan on placing retractable wheels on the base.

That's the plan anyway

JR

• Like 1

• The topic was locked