Light-O-Rama Forums

16 Channel Sequences Needed. I'm new and overwhelmed.

Stacy R

Hello. I'm brand new to sequencing. I purchased the TSO sequences but would like to have some "fun" sequences. I only have 16 channels. Any sequences would greatly be appreciated. 

Thanks

stacy-roberts@hotmail.com

17 hours ago, Stacy R said:

Hello. I'm brand new to sequencing. I purchased the TSO sequences but would like to have some "fun" sequences. I only have 16 channels. Any sequences would greatly be appreciated. 

Thanks

stacy-roberts@hotmail.com

Same boat!

• Like 1

No way will other peoples 16 channel sequences, match up with your display elements.  Get sequences with any number of channels, then learn how to copy/paste specific channels from shared sequences, that better match your elements.  I have built some of my sequences, made up of parts from 4-5 shared sequences. 

• Like 1

as @mpageler said if you only have 16 channels you can still look at sequences with more channels and then copy paste channels that work with your layout.

Here's some 32 ch sequences (not mine) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eiyuksrshyvd3q7/AADJ6bYBiYN0OZSVFQ_awZ5Qa?dl=0 (link active till end of july)

• Like 2

Actually, I found a guy on ebay that is selling them for $7.  The two I've bought so far have been GREAT!  I don't mind the cost if there's no work involved!

Just look at the forums for free sequences. There are a few of us that's all we do. I share singing face sequences, James Morris (my great friend) share house outline and other stuff as well as Greg Smith. There are others as well. Just search their names or visit the "Sequence Sharing" forums and scroll. The titles usually say it all.

JR

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 9:03 AM, mpageler said:

No way will other peoples 16 channel sequences, match up with your display elements.  Get sequences with any number of channels, then learn how to copy/paste specific channels from shared sequences, that better match your elements.  I have built some of my sequences, made up of parts from 4-5 shared sequences. 

Yes, and YOU WILL EXPAND and when you do you will have sequences that are closer to the number of channels. Never ever limit yourself, take all you can get.

JR

• Like 2