Light-O-Rama Forums

Dazz Band - Let it Whip 16x50 Pixel

BluMan

Ok, this is my first Superstar sequence that I've created for one of my favorite songs.  This community has helped me so much that I wanted to give a little something back.

The sequence is based off the song "Let it Whip" from the album "20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of the Dazz Band".  I will not include the audio file as that's them rules.

I have to give a huge shout out to James Morris for helping me with some of the sequencing pieces and dibblejr for being there for me as I tried to get my lights working.  It's people like them that make this community great.

Anyways, let me know if you are interested.  Hope you like it!  I'll send both LMS and SUP files.

• Like 1

It is a great first sequence. Looks terrific on my tree. I have added the singing faces for it to my list and as soon as I get a chance will produce it.

Great job, and anytime you need help, you have my number.

JR

I'm looking for Bob Segers little drummer boy.  Channel count does not matter all I really need is the timing.  Thank you in advance. 

shanny1024@msn.com

Edited by Sparky4u

4 hours ago, dibblejr said:

It is a great first sequence. Looks terrific on my tree. I have added the singing faces for it to my list and as soon as I get a chance will produce it.

Great job, and anytime you need help, you have my number.

JR

Disregard "added to my list". I totally forgot I already completed the faces to this on 4 June LOL.

I think you already have the singing face seq. 

JR

4 hours ago, anthonyrusso3 said:

Could i get a copy to please 

Anthonyrusso131@verizon.net 

Sent!

1 hour ago, Light junky said:

Could l get a copy jaybarrett2025@gmail.com will it work with the advanced version

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Sent!

Yes, I believe it will work as the LMS file.  Maybe someone else can verify.

4 hours ago, Light junky said:

Could l get a copy jaybarrett2025@gmail.com will it work with the advanced version

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Yes just open as a regular sequence in SE.

JR

• 5 months later...
On 6/24/2017 at 12:52 PM, BluMan said:

Ok, this is my first Superstar sequence that I've created for one of my favorite songs.  This community has helped me so much that I wanted to give a little something back.

The sequence is based off the song "Let it Whip" from the album "20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of the Dazz Band".  I will not include the audio file as that's them rules.

I have to give a huge shout out to James Morris for helping me with some of the sequencing pieces and dibblejr for being there for me as I tried to get my lights working.  It's people like them that make this community great.

Anyways, let me know if you are interested.  Hope you like it!  I'll send both LMS and SUP files.

Would you mind sharing this with me? Thank you!

mrqharris@yahoo.com