Light-O-Rama Forums

Inserting a falcon controller

steve synek

I am adding a falcon controller to my line up in SE.  I want to insert 16 new universes - 80 pixels in each of 16 consecutive universes.  Is there any reason why I can't insert a PixCon16 as the device and select the DMX settings when inserting the device to control the Falcon? ( I know I will have to set this up in the network settings- my question just applies to the actual sequencing side of things).

Yes, you should just be able to use the DMX settings. Just change the name of the group from Pixcon to whatever.

Edited by Mr. P

31 minutes ago, steve synek said:

I am adding a falcon controller to my line up in SE.  I want to insert 16 new universes - 80 pixels in each of 16 consecutive universes.  Is there any reason why I can't insert a PixCon16 as the device and select the DMX settings when inserting the device to control the Falcon? ( I know I will have to set this up in the network settings- my question just applies to the actual sequencing side of things).

Why would you limit your falcon controller to only using only 16 universes seem like a waste of all the other universes?

1 hour ago, Dennis Laff said:

Why would you limit your falcon controller to only using only 16 universes seem like a waste of all the other universes?

Thanks!!  I'm a nut case about my wiring.........can't have all the spaghetti running around.  Controllers have to be located right by the props.  No extra wire for power injection at this house!!!!.  

• Like 1