Light-O-Rama Forums

Thank You ~ ItsMeBobO

dibblejr

Just wanted to give Bob a shout out. After many other helpful situations I finally had a chance to actually speak with Bob through Teamviewer last night. He has always been a big help and even though he can talk circles around me about programming stuff he attempts to break it down, now how many times he has to explain things before I comprehend is another story. Over and above he is actually going to create a program to resolve an issue I am having, now that is unheard of.

He put up with my loud peanut gallery often interrupting the thought process.

Bob is one the people who make this site user friendly.

Thank you Bob

JR

• Like 3

Just wanted to give Bob a shout out. After many other helpful situations I finally had a chance to actually speak with Bob through Teamviewer last night. He has always been a big help and even though he can talk circles around me about programming stuff he attempts to break it down, now how many times he has to explain things before I comprehend is another story. Over and above he is actually going to create a program to resolve an issue I am having, now that is unheard of.
He put up with my loud peanut gallery often interrupting the thought process.
Bob is one the people who make this site user friendly.
Thank you Bob
JR

Cool shoutout. Bob is definitely deserving. Haven't talked, but have conversed a little through the forum, and use some of his work. Agreed - Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank JR. 

Is this an attempt to lock in my free programming services?   :D  It worked!      I have a great template already so I will need only a few hours I hope.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ItsMeBobO said:

Thank JR. 

Is this an attempt to lock in my free programming services?   :D  It worked!      I have a great template already so I will need only a few hours I hope.

Nope, never expected. It's the right thing to do and I have always thanked those that went out of my their way to assist me.

Just a token of my appreciation.

Thanks

JR

• Like 1

Here you go JR.    Give this program a try.  http://itsmebob.com/Christmas/2017/MacroMae.exe    

It will examine a .lcc file and find CCx device which has no macro channels (151-157).  It adds them to the end of track 1 in a group with the like kinds grouped together.   Creates a new .lcc file.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ItsMeBobO said:

Here you go JR.    Give this program a try.  http://itsmebob.com/Christmas/2017/MacroMae.exe    

It will examine a .lcc file and find CCx device which has no macro channels (151-157).  It adds them to the end of track 1 in a group with the like kinds grouped together.   Creates a new .lcc file.

That is great. "Saved to my computer", ran and it worked great. Now I have the macros group at the bottom as we discussed. It also made it easy to identify the new .lcc file by adding "plus Macro" on the end. Very nice. 

It was much faster than me having to manually add those channels. I think it may have taken 1 second.

Thank you

JR

• The topic was locked