Light-O-Rama Forums

Fade up and down not working on certain channels

racerc20

17 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

Power supply? What kind of controllers are these? I had assumed AC controllers since he's controlling C9 strings, but those would not involve a power supply.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk, so blame any typos on Android!

NM, its been a long day. I meant the terminal connectors. They are AC, my bad.

Well there is an INTERNAL  (logic) Power supply and there is a jumper to switch from 120 to 240V

I suspect there would be lots more issues if it was set to 240 :)  (My kit was set properly from the factory)

If there was a mistake in his wiring,,he was VERY consistent. I suspect something wonky with the Whites

With 2 power cords, do ALL the cord wires feed the same bank?

6 minutes ago, TheDucks said:

Well there is an INTERNAL  (logic) Power supply and there is a jumper to switch from 120 to 240V

I suspect there would be lots more issues if it was set to 240 :)  (My kit was set properly from the factory)

If there was a mistake in his wiring,,he was VERY consistent. I suspect something wonky with the Whites

With 2 power cords, do ALL the cord wires feed the same bank?

I've been helping another person with pixie16 so got mixed up between the two, but yes he has been very consistent with whatever the problem. There is that slight possibility of a bad batch of boards however the probability of getting struck by lightning is probably better.

A bit of a head scratcher.