Light-O-Rama Forums

Speed Settings in Pixel Editor

crystal@durgans.com

Hello.  Very familiar with Sequence Editor for LOR controller but adding RGBs so just learning Pixel Editor to do more effects.  Is there a way to do 1/2 speed in Pixel Editor so you can slow the song down when programming?  From what I can find, it's not possible but thought I would check in case I'm just missing it.

You know, I haven't been able to figure that out, but I have found myself wondering the same thing! I just end up having to listen to the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and OVER!! :unsure:

I'll be following along to see if you get an answer!!

Having spent a good part of today listening to 8 second segments of songs over, and over, and over, I can assure you the half and quarter speed are wonderful. However I do all my sequencing in SuperStar (where there are half and quarter speed playback options), so I can't help you out with PE.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk, so blame any typos on Android!

On June 18, 2017 at 2:21 PM, crystal@durgans.com said:

Hello.  Very familiar with Sequence Editor for LOR controller but adding RGBs so just learning Pixel Editor to do more effects.  Is there a way to do 1/2 speed in Pixel Editor so you can slow the song down when programming?  From what I can find, it's not possible but thought I would check in case I'm just missing it.

You should this question in the Pixel Editor section.