Light-O-Rama Forums

Beta v5

sax

Anyone hear any news on this?

Would love to get my hands on the new superstar layering feature which will be in this beta...,

Sax

Sax,

The last info we had for the Beta release of S5 is here.

I am impressed that the forums have been very calm while everyone waits for S5. I think everyone has been patiently waiting. S4 opened the door for the mixing of PE and SS, here's hoping that it will make the workflow a little easier.

Alan

Edited by default

any idea of what S5 gets us?  Will it support P10 matrix's?

Edited by caniac

but still what does it buy us, for the vast majority it will not be a free upgrade so cost and features matter.

Other than what we have revealed already, we will make no announcements on capabilities/etc until the Beta Release - that includes pricing, availability, etc

Sorry. but it is easier to deal with the backlash of not giving out information that it is to deal with any other backlash.

17 minutes ago, DevMike said:

Other than what we have revealed already, we will make no announcements on capabilities/etc until the Beta Release - that includes pricing, availability, etc

Sorry. but it is easier to deal with the backlash of not giving out information that it is to deal with any other backlash.

I haven't seen where anything has been revealed.