Light-O-Rama Forums

CCB bulb arches

LKFuchs

Does anyone have sequences that include CCB pixel arches?  I am hoping to find some that change colors while jumping among 4 arches each arch will have 50 ccb bulbs.

I do have six 50 pixel CCP arches, but I'm not understanding what you are looking for.

Jim.  I hope you can help.  I am actually looking for a programmed sequence that will work with LOR's cosmic color pixels.  I have reviewed a tutorial but just cannot seem to get the hang of it. I am hoping to find a sequence that someone has created and willing to share that includes 4 or 6 leaping arches.  Thanks

Are you sequencing in SuperStar, Sequence Editor, or Pixel Editor?

This morning for someone else I just did an extract of one of my songs (to remove the part that was purchased).  I can send you the same extract in SuperStar format (what I sequence everything in).  Send me an E-Mail address if you want it.  I am also quite willing to gt on the phone and try to walk you through it.  BTW, the song I sent the other person was Carol of the Bells.  The extract included everything EXCEPT the pixel tree and star because that is the part I purchased from Brian (and can't share).

I can sequence in any of the formats.  If you send one I can try to decipher.  My email is LKFuchs0935@yahoo.com

• 2 months later...
21 hours ago, LKFuchs said:

Jerry, will you please send?

LKFuchs0935@yahoo.com

Thanks

Check out the video here, i am still trying to fix Christmas eve in Sarajevo. I sent you an invite to my drop box for music box dancer, it has the Vix file and SS file as well.

http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/36521-music-box-dancer-for-arches/&tab=comments#comment-336650