Light-O-Rama Forums

CTB16PC Controllers for sale

lightningrod4life

I currently have 10 CTB 16PC controllers that I would like to sell. Am asking $225 each for them but that includes shipping and paypal fees.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

50 minutes ago, lightningrod4life said:

I currently have 10 CTB 16PC controllers that I would like to sell. Am asking $225 each for them but that includes shipping and paypal fees.

Just a little friendly advice which you can take it or leave it. When posting controllers for sale please list how old they are and the generation. Also, you will have a difficult time selling them at that price in here as most used controllers will sell around $150. LOR has two sales a year and sell them new ($189.95) for less then what you are asking and they will come with a warranty where yours will not.

If you want to sell them at that price you will have more luck on Ebay.

I am just trying to be honest here, good luck.

• Like 1

Just now, Mr. P said:

Just a little friendly advice which you can take it or leave it. When posting controllers for sale please list how old they are and the generation. Also, you will have a difficult time selling them at that price in here as most used controllers will sell around $150. LOR has two sales a year and sell them new ($189.95) for less then what you are asking and they will come with a warranty where yours will not.

If you want to sell them at that price you will have more luck on Ebay.

I am just trying to be honest here, good luck.

very true, and for sale stuff goes in the coffee shop thread

Thanks guys. Havent been on the LOR forums in ages even though ive used LOR gear since 2005. Love the gear just rough time for us. Besides is anyone even buying controllers this time of year?

3 minutes ago, lightningrod4life said:

Thanks guys. Havent been on the LOR forums in ages even though ive used LOR gear since 2005. Love the gear just rough time for us. Besides is anyone even buying controllers this time of year?

Controllers are being bought and sold year round if the price is right. LOR just had their Spring Sale end of April and had the CTB16PCG3 for $189.95. They will also be having a Summer Sale probably July-August time frame unless something comes up.

If you put them up for sale in the Coffee Shop forum at a reasonable price they will actually sell pretty fast. You just have to keep in mind that the older models won't sell for as much because they won't work on the faster enhanced LOR networks like the newer gen3 will and second owners don't get the LOR warranty.

Irregardeless of their age,you're price is unreasonable. During LOR sales, new one go for $200 or so.  And that's with warrenty which your's would not have for  new = owners. 

Lots of these controllers show up here in the $100-150 range.  I haven't checked lately but don't even think they are going for $225 on EBAY anymore sd they used controllers once did.

Edited by mpageler