Light-O-Rama Forums

For sale

timmydatoolman

Hi, I haven't been able to put up my show for the last 2 years, and now 6 months after knee surgery I am coming to the realization that I will not be able to ever put it up again.  To that end I am looking to sell off my LOR equipment.

i am hoping to find someone near Minnesota that would be willing to purchase everything as im hoping to not have to ship anything.

i have 10 or more ctb16 controllers, some wire frames, and a load of led lights.   If you think you might be interested please contact me, I can get an actual inventory together .   I really hope somebody can find use for this,  to me it's more important  someone gets use and enjoyment out of this then the money from the sale .

Hi, I haven't been able to put up my show for the last 2 years, and now 6 months after knee surgery I am coming to the realization that I will not be able to ever put it up again.  To that end I am looking to sell off my LOR equipment.
i am hoping to find someone near Minnesota that would be willing to purchase everything as im hoping to not have to ship anything.
i have 10 or more ctb16 controllers, some wire frames, and a load of led lights.   If you think you might be interested please contact me, I can get an actual inventory together .   I really hope somebody can find use for this,  to me it's more important  someone gets use and enjoyment out of this then the money from the sale .

Following, if you decide to part out equipment please let us know.
I think you will not have problem to sell ctb16 by themselves alone.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, timmydatoolman said:

Don't sell yourself so short. I had surgery(s) last year. My last one being right before Halloween. Through my friends I was able to get a half way decent Halloween and Christmas up and running. Arm surgery. Even though I cannot feel my fingers I have managed to still be able to sequence. Other illness's and injuries do make it difficult but I have always managed. It does take a lot of medications to keep me going and yes at times I feel like giving up but at 52 I refuse to quit.

If you do go through with the sale, best of luck. If I was closer Id look at the wire frames and controllers.

What Gen are they?

JR

Let me add, if you didn't know, you can ship the large stuff through Greyhound bus lines and it is a lot cheaper than any of the other options. It just takes longer to get from A-B. Worth the wait though. I have shipped car hoods, doors, wheels and tires through Greyhound. Minimum package requirements. Ant sharp points need to be cardboarded off to protect the workers.

JR

No matter what hobby you might be in, pretty tough to seel come inventory.  Newibies aren't ready to make that kind of $ comittment and for those in the bobby a awhile, looking for specifics hardware. 

Plan A bofr not shiping would be to do a craigslist ad for the twin cities.   I would suggest your inventory the compponts and put individually price on stuff like controllers and said you're open for better multi-controller purchases. 

What what controller go for during the LOR sales, you have to price used equipment that has no warrenty appropiately. ..maybe 100-125 per controller. 

BTW, my wife had kne replacement in her late 50's and a solid year before it felt somewhat normal.  Big mental shock in that she thought a few months and she'd be ready to do anything.  2 years later and knee can still flet "funky" at times, epecially in the winter which us MN's can appreciate. 

If you decide to part out and ship I would be interested in the Led lights I am looking for Red Green and Warm white

The controllers just are not selling right now. I have 2 1602wg3 controllers for sale and offer shipping and are priced way below even used prices but 

they just simply are not selling.

But your LEDs will go like hotcakes if you offer shipping. USPS FLAT RATE is the cheapest way, If it fits it ships so they say. 

Looks like there's is some interest if I decide to ship. Thanks for the advise everyone. Looks like it's time to crawl up in the attic and creat an inventory.

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked