Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone have Pentatonix Hallelujah sequencewilling to share

drizzt1701

Hi James - JR told me to look you - expand my display this year to include a pixie 16. Just not sure how to program it in SE. Would you have a Christmas sequence or two that would include the pixie? I think once I can see how it's done I can work on my other sequences. I would appreciate it. 

Edited by CampbellHouse

On 5/29/2017 at 7:25 AM, james morris said:

Sent

can I get it too james? melissamcabee5@gmail.com

16 hours ago, CampbellHouse said:

Hi James - Can I get a copy?

Thanks

Chester

camphouselights@gmail.com

Hey James - Did not receive for some reason. Could you please resend - camphouselights@gmail.com - Thanks

47 minutes ago, CampbellHouse said:

Hey James - Did not receive for some reason. Could you please resend - camphouselights@gmail.com - Thanks

Is your other email address still good? I thought I sent you The Greatest Show Unearthered ~ by JAmes Morris  the other day but just found it sitting in my "drafts" folder. I added instructions on how to export it to SE and resent. Let me know if you got it. If not I will fwd it to this new email

JR

Got it this time JR - and I really appreciate you sharing. 

Not sure what happened. I did actually created a new Gmail account for my forum account. The original one was my personal/business account so I wanted to try and keep things separate. Sorry for the mix-up. 

Hopefully once I get this figured out I can offer to share some of my sequences in the future.

Chester

1 minute ago, CampbellHouse said:

Got it this time JR - and I really appreciate you sharing. 

Not sure what happened. I did actually created a new Gmail account for my forum account. The original one was my personal/business account so I wanted to try and keep things separate. Sorry for the mix-up. 

Hopefully once I get this figured out I can offer to share some of my sequences in the future.

Chester

No problem, I'm sure James will resend this one to you as soon as he can. I replied to your PM but never got a reply (Music Preference ?) You can PM. Email or text me.

JR

• 3 weeks later...

I would love a copy to please! Thank you!!!
cain79@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Yes i'm late on this topic but,,,,,,James when you get time i would really like a copy of the Pentatonix Hallelujah if you wouldnt mind

Ronnie7696@aol.com