Light-O-Rama Forums

Holidaycoro Sale??

gsmith37064

I missed the last sale and was wondering if anyone knew if Dave is going to have another sale.

20 minutes ago, gsmith37064 said:

I missed the last sale and was wondering if anyone knew if Dave is going to have another sale.

They stated earlier during the first one that they were only going to have the one sale this year. Unless they change their mind I think they are pretty much done for the year.

2 hours ago, gsmith37064 said:

Welcome back my friend.

JR

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gsmith37064 said:

Dang... i will hang tight for a couple months and see what happens.

I'm sure this will sound like a simpleton question, but why not contact HC and see if they know?

You can always cut out the middle man and buy direct from China.   Save some money and get product quicker.  Lots of orders with Scottled, The extensions and pigtails have mated with Holiday Coros as well.  No problems with communicating with him either.  Easier than dealing with David actually.  sales03@scottled.com is email if interested. 

12 hours ago, Mr. P said:

What were you actually looking to get from HC?

20 strands of bullet nodes. I want to shrink the size of my pixel strip tree down from 17ft to 10ft. It's a pain to move around at 17ft and my tree is free standing.

The only reason I want to do Holidaycoro is that I do not want to mess with the connectors anymore. But if Scottled offers the same connections then I would go with them. Time to start emailing. :)

The pixels I recently received from Crockett Fantasy of Lights all have 3-pin connectors already installed.  18 ga wire.  Reasonable prices and excellent quality.

6 hours ago, gsmith37064 said:

20 strands of bullet nodes. I want to shrink the size of my pixel strip tree down from 17ft to 10ft. It's a pain to move around at 17ft and my tree is free standing.

The only reason I want to do Holidaycoro is that I do not want to mess with the connectors anymore. But if Scottled offers the same connections then I would go with them. Time to start emailing. :)

What's really nice when you buy direct is you can specify spacing on nodes, size of wire, etc.  Not stuck with 50 ct strings of nodes from HC.  I do like to support the guys in the USA as well but sometimes its not worth all the extra work when you can order exactly what you need.  Personally I order strings and still do all the pigtails/connectors myself. 

• The topic was locked