Light-O-Rama Forums

Oldest Sequencer Here?

building2

72.  Started with LOR in during the summer of 2013 with my first show at Halloween.  Still learning thanks to the forum.  :)

• Like 1

On 5/26/2017 at 8:14 AM, plasmadrive said:

I am young it seems at 60.. ha ha

58 and not even close to retirement like you plasma.   

17 hours ago, ItsMeBobO said:

58 and not even close to retirement like you plasma.   

ha ha.. this is my 3rd try at it.. and I'm so darn busy I wonder how I ever had time for a real job

On 5/26/2017 at 5:51 AM, BMurray said:

I'm 46:P I started with LOR in 2012. 

I am 43 started LOR in 2013...I have a lot to learn to catch up.

21 hours ago, Mr. P said:

50 and retired seven years ago.

Congrats Mr P and thank you for your service.     My lovely wife is younger than I.  We had our first child when I was 50 so I cant retire until 72 !  I happen to have a twin brother who retired about 10 years ago from the Air Force.  No time for envy, just keep on working! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ItsMeBobO said:

Congrats Mr P and thank you for your service.     My lovely wife is younger than I.  We had our first child when I was 50 so I cant retire until 72 !  I happen to have a twin brother who retired about 10 years ago from the Air Force.  No time for envy, just keep on working! 

Dang, I thought I had late children 46 here now have 2 boys. 6 &4. I just hope to see them graduate

I also retired young almost 9 years ago at 44 enlisted fresh out of HS at 17.

43 minutes ago, bobschm said:

I'm 69. I'm expecting a magic year. ;)

What, is the wife expecting?  :D

Edited by Mr. P
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Dang, I thought I had late children 46 here now have 2 boys. 6 &4. I just hope to see them graduate

I also retired young almost 9 years ago at 44 enlisted fresh out of HS at 17.

Glad I started young with my children. I'm 46 now and have 4 kids: 26,24,19,17. My youngest baby girl graduates in 1 week and heads off to college this fall. The wifey turns 44 so we will be young "Empty Nesters". In hindsight, it would have been nice to stay enlisted otherwise I too would have been able to retire at 44.....c'est la vie

On 5/29/2017 at 6:35 PM, Mr. P said:

What, is the wife expecting?  :D

Wait a minute... I thought 69 was one position that a couple didn't need to worry about.

On 5/31/2017 at 6:25 AM, George Simmons said:

Wait a minute... I thought 69 was one position that a couple didn't need to worry about.

Only you George.. only you... ha ha

I'm 74 and will be 75 in August. My wife is 73 and we both take about 2 weeks to put up our display.

Now you know why I'm oldandslow:)

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/26/2017 at 9:14 AM, plasmadrive said:

I am young it seems at 60.. ha ha

Looks like we're the same age.   Although I'll hit 61 in Nov. 2017.  Now where did those years go??? LOL

19 hours ago, Orville said:

Looks like we're the same age.   Although I'll hit 61 in Nov. 2017.  Now where did those years go??? LOL

I am a bit older.. I turn 61 in Aug.. I'm not to concerned with where all the years went.. I'm more concerned as to whether or not I will remember  them.. ha ha.

1 hour ago, plasmadrive said:

I am a bit older.. I turn 61 in Aug.. I'm not to concerned with where all the years went.. I'm more concerned as to whether or not I will remember  them.. ha ha.

if this is a competition I turned 61 two weeks ago!!    **shakes head, you youngsters**

• Like 1

1 hour ago, caniac said:

if this is a competition I turned 61 two weeks ago!!    **shakes head, you youngsters**

Dang, old man. I expected you to say "whooper snappers"

I am one of the young ones at 52, but many of the older crowd can probably get around better than me.

JR

Edited by dibblejr
  • Like 1