Light-O-Rama Forums

Light clubs in South Jersey

Lightsupchapman

Hi everyone, Im a newbie, first animated show in 2016.  I was wondering if there are any Christmas light clubs or groups in the south jersey area? I would like to get a chance to pick somebody's brain about this great hobby.  Im in Somers Point and have talked to a few local people and would like to meet others. 

I'm about as far away from you as is possible in the lower 48. Rather than have your post go unanswered, I wanted to mention that the forum activity slows way down during the summer months. I know there are people who frequent here from NJ.  Keep bumping your message every month or so and someone will come along.

If you have question and would like to "pick somebody's brain" there are lots of people here on the forums who are more than willing to help you out, then pretty soon you will be the "goto" person in NJ. :D

Alan...

• 1 month later...

I too am furthest from you but would love to be of any assistance as possible. Please feel free to ask me here or email me @ goldinglights@gmail.com. I'll try to respond as quick as I can... longer answers may require a bit more research.

Thanks and best wishes!

Ryan

Hi.  I am just outside Hammonton.  Even though I am still new at this, I, too, am willing to help out anyway I can.  Just message me.