Light-O-Rama Forums

Haven't done a display in years ... time to sell

Don

This stuff is taking up space and has to go.

First round of the sales will be locally in the Dallas/Fort Worth area only. They will be cash/paypal only, and no shipping - you have to pick up from a location in Addison.

You can see some videos of the display at WonderlandChristmas.com to get an idea of what's in the display. There are 16 new, never used, 3ft tall mini trees with 4 colors of LED lights on them. There are 2, 8 foot trees, which break down into sections, that each of 4 colors of LED's on them. A lot of regular CTB16PC and CTB16D controllers as well. A lot of LED lights (what you see in the yard/bushes) as well as some that were never used are available as well. Virtually anything that I have will be available.

Current plan is for doors to open around noon on Saturday, with a first come, first serve format. Make your best offer on site.

If you want location information, please send me a message.

If and when you decide to do shipping I would be interested in LED lights.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Don

I sent a pm in regards to the 16 new mini trees and 2 CTB16PC controllers.

Thank you

JR

• 2 weeks later...

I have 8 CTB16PC's remaining. I'm pretty sure one of them, somewhere, has a bad triac. I don't recall which one it is. Thus the pricing on the controllers will be:

As Is: $100 + Shipping*
Checked for Bad Triacs $120 + Shipping*

I will ship the checked controllers *after* I verify that they working *and* take a short video to show you the controller you are set to receive was working when it left my possession.

Important Notes:

All remaining CTB16PC controllers are NOT GEN 3 ... 
Dibblejr gets right of first refusal due to the PM hitting my inbox first.
Shipping: Please calculate shipping via UPS.com from Zipcode 75019 with a weight of 6 pounds. I will cover 1/2 of the shipping costs as well.
All payments required before controller ships.

On 4/15/2017 at 7:12 AM, Marty Belisle said:

Wendy don't hesitate to give me a shout or stop by as I have all the devices you are considering and it will give you some ideas on weights, lengths and installation options. I did attempt some driveway arches last year with similar widths as your driveway but struggled getting PVC supported.  You may want to consider looking to buy a used pop up garage as the support piping tends to be more rigid and is built to be set up / taken down and secured easily.

Sorry, wrong thread

Edited by wensteve
wrong thread

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to leave a positive review, I bought a controller from Don and he shipped it quickly after payment and it was packaged well and works great. Thanks!

Yes, I purchase 2 and received in like 2 days. 

Thank you Don, I will get my friend into LOR now.

JR

Welcome.

Update: LED's very few. Honestly there aren't but 2-3 strings of any individual type left. I'm going to reserve those for local sales only.

I've got at least 5 controllers left. All CTB16PC, NO GEN3!! All were used outdoors, but were covered each year. 

I'm pretty sure one of them, somewhere, has a bad triac. I don't recall which one it is. Thus the pricing on the controllers will be:

As Is: $100 + Shipping*
Checked for Bad Triacs $120 + Shipping*

As mentioned above, use UPS ground, about 8 pounds per controller, from zip code 75019. Calculate your shipping and add it into the price. That's what it will cost you.

• The topic was locked