Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas song ideas???

lele79

We are currently working on new songs for our display this year and wanted to get ideas for new songs and artist! Let me know what your favorite songs are and what are some new songs for this year??  I think my favorite for this year so far is Away in a Manger by Casting Crowns! untitled.png.f6f99f9e9ac3a247179f79f45ec68da2.png

Thanks!!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lele79 said:

We are currently working on new songs for our display this year and wanted to get ideas for new songs and artist! Let me know what your favorite songs are and what are some new songs for this year??  I think my favorite for this year so far is Away in a Manger by Casting Crowns! untitled.png.f6f99f9e9ac3a247179f79f45ec68da2.png

Thanks!!!!

My all time favorite and have never found it sequenced is Mary Did You Know by Clay Aiken

• Like 1

I love that one to! My husband is working on the Penatonix version right now!

25 minutes ago, don mcabee said:

My all time favorite and have never found it sequenced is Mary Did You Know by Clay Aiken

Guess it's time for you to sequence it :)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

Guess it's time for you to sequence it :)

wish it were that easy lol, my sequencing talent in in the (-) negative

8 minutes ago, don mcabee said:

wish it were that easy lol, my sequencing talent in in the (-) negative

Believe me, I understand!

Has a lot to do with why I purchase the pixel tree portion of almost all my songs, then I just add the additional several thousand channels around it for the rest of the yard.  I can make SuperStar do almost anything I want it to do - what I'm lacking is the creativity to know what I want it to do.

1 hour ago, k6ccc said:

Believe me, I understand!

Has a lot to do with why I purchase the pixel tree portion of almost all my songs, then I just add the additional several thousand channels around it for the rest of the yard.  I can make SuperStar do almost anything I want it to do - what I'm lacking is the creativity to know what I want it to do.

I have nightmares when someone says pixlels.....Ill stick to the blinky blinky fade up fade down stuff  LOL

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 2:43 PM, don mcabee said:

Send me your email.. we have a copy of Clay Aikens version that we found online from 2010.. I will email it to you! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lele79 said:

Send me your email.. we have a copy of Clay Aikens version that we found online from 2010.. I will email it to you! 

wow awesome!!!!! email address is     melissamcabee5@gmail.com.            thanks