Light-O-Rama Forums

RGB Globe

jerry72

So my newest creation. Plan to hang these about every 5 feet or so from the fascia on my house. Going to use 4 core t's so i can run them all off one output. I would rather have them all together then separate. This should compliment the LED fascia lights i already use.
Pixels of your choice
1 3" pvc drain cap, thin wall
1 3" piece of 1/2" pvc
1 1/2 pvc cap
1 RBL pixel adapter

You can see the pictures at this link. https://www.facebook.com/pg/SoundsofLights/photos/?tab=album&album_id=748763775291887

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jerry72 said:

So my newest creation. Plan to hang these about every 5 feet or so from the fascia on my house. Going to use 4 core t's so i can run them all off one output. I would rather have them all together then separate. This should compliment the LED fascia lights i already use.
Pixels of your choice
1 3" pvc drain cap, thin wall
1 3" piece of 1/2" pvc
1 1/2 pvc cap
1 RBL pixel adapter

You can see the pictures at this link. https://www.facebook.com/pg/SoundsofLights/photos/?tab=album&album_id=748763775291887

They look really great.

JR

Just now, jerry72 said:

I really think they will look great, i may even use them during Halloween.

I think you can pull any holiday off with those. Just change color and you will be good to go. I was wondering about the globes but I seen the info on your FB post

Yeah, they are a really good price, cheapest anywhere else for them is $8 at HD. By the way, should be shipping yer package next week.

• Like 1

Very nice Jerry!    Definitely something that could be used year round too, not just for Holidays!

• 1 month later...

Just a shout out to Jerry.

Thank you for getting me in on this deal even though I was about 2000 miles away. 

Better than the mail man through thick and thin Jerry got the bulbs to me. 

Do not lose any sleep over Greyhound, I've done so much shipping through them I am used to them and their hiccups. 

Thank you and prayers to you and the wife.

JR

So, what is the final cost per globe?  I have a huge Black Walnut tree that these would be great for, but I am thinking I need 30 - 40 of them.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/24/2017 at 2:34 PM, Dcroc said:

So, what is the final cost per globe?  I have a huge Black Walnut tree that these would be great for, but I am thinking I need 30 - 40 of them.

I think the final cost was just under 10 bucks. The globes are 4.80, the cap was like 1.90, 8 nodes is $2 and the 1/2" pvc cap for inside was .49 cents.

• The topic was locked