Light-O-Rama Forums

sequence

rooster54

Hi I am new to the site and new to lite o rama I don't know a thing about sequencing yet,i have seen some that people have done and I am going to work at it until I figure out how to do them myself I am looking for the thunderstruck sequence if someone would happen to have it or put me on the right path to get it I would really appreciate it....Thank You...     I have a 32 channel system..

Welcome rooster.

It's been posted on the forum. Do a search of what your looking for. I would include the search results but I'm not real savy with my smartphone just yet.

If not, you're in good hands with some great people here.

Good luck.

Tom

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, rooster54 said:

Hi I am new to the site and new to lite o rama I don't know a thing about sequencing yet,i have seen some that people have done and I am going to work at it until I figure out how to do them myself I am looking for the thunderstruck sequence if someone would happen to have it or put me on the right path to get it I would really appreciate it....Thank You...     I have a 32 channel system..

As Tom stated its been done. Do a search for it however do not limit yourself to 32 channels. Take what you can get and either add to it or take away what you don't need and transfer into your own sequence.

My bet would be on my friend James Morris, do a search for his name in the "Sequence Sharing" section and you will find a bunch. Just ask and leave him your email.

Welcome to the C.L.A.P.

JR

• Like 2