Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence Downloads

mmais68569

A few years ago I bookmarked a site that had Christmas sequences you could download for free. Do not remember if it was a LOR site or maybe something like High country. Any one help me out?

Thanks Mike

• 2 weeks later...

end me a e mail and I will attach my drop boxes for you to get some more.

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

The site you might be thinking of was discontinues a few years back.  It was a site where you could upload/download sequences and had a nice search engine.   I believe ;it was under the LOR web structuure.  I used it a lot in my first year of LOR to stockpile certains songs which I later used to help build my sequences.  Was disappointed when LOR apparently cut the vine on the site.  

13 hours ago, mpageler said:

The site you might be thinking of was discontinues a few years back.  It was a site where you could upload/download sequences and had a nice search engine.   I believe ;it was under the LOR web structuure.  I used it a lot in my first year of LOR to stockpile certains songs which I later used to help build my sequences.  Was disappointed when LOR apparently cut the vine on the site.  

If we are talking about the same site, your DISAPPOINTMENT is misdirected.  We were not the owners or operators of lorsequences dot com.  Don't try to go there now, it is cyber-squatted with a bunch of fake pop ups/etc.

Many of the sequences that were hosted there ended up on the landolights site.

Edited by DevMike
Change 'Anger' to 'Dissapointment'

48 minutes ago, DevMike said:

If we are talking about the same site, your anger is misdirected.  

I said DISAPPOINTED  but you read it as anger...geeze.  Is there a safe space at LOR?

7 minutes ago, mpageler said:

I said DISAPPOINTED  but you read it as anger...geeze.  Is there a safe space at LOR?

I fixed it for you.

• 5 months later...
On 4/30/2017 at 10:24 PM, Old Sarge said:

end me a e mail and I will attach my drop boxes for you to get some more.

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

Can I get a copy of some of your sequences with singing faces for Christmas? A friend of mine ordered me some of the Coro Signing Trees as a suprise and they showed up yesterday and now I have to scramble and reprogram my show to add them! 

bradw2509@gmail.com