Light-O-Rama Forums

One mans trash

Jeffery m

Driving to work this morning and their they were at the end of a driveway in a pile of trash bound for the dump.I had to rescue them.https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=e943cd00bb&view=att&th=15b649a85e213f9d&attid=0.1&disp=safe&realattid=1564518860697108480-local0&zw

Can you bring that back please? My wife is on meds and didn't even realize what she done. ?

3 hours ago, Jeffery m said:

Driving to work this morning and their they were at the end of a driveway in a pile of trash bound for the dump.I had to rescue them.https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=e943cd00bb&view=att&th=15b649a85e213f9d&attid=0.1&disp=safe&realattid=1564518860697108480-local0&zw

Linky no worky

Puppies, guns, meds, Christmas lights......

If its a pic of some sort why not host it on a site like photobucket

JR

6 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Linky no worky

Puppies, guns, meds, Christmas lights......

If its a pic of some sort why not host it on a site like photobucket

JR

The link didn't work for me either JR. I just used my imagination. Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeffery m said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/231x6qknjy53q8z/0412171955.jpg?dl=0    

Driving to work this morning and their they were at the end of a driveway in a pile of trash bound for the dump.I had to rescue them

Absolutely did the right thing. (and your link works now)

1 hour ago, Santas Helper said:

The link didn't work for me either JR. I just used my imagination. Lol

Be careful. Could have been blow molds Jeffery would've been bringing to you. 

For the past 2 years I have been giving away my wire frames stuff. My friend takes them all, his small yard is getting overwhelmed. I wont give away my blow molds since a lot of them have been around for a while. I just have to update the bulbs.

Id rather my stuff go to a good home then on the curb for the trash man.

• Like 1

For the past 2 years I have been giving away my wire frames stuff. My friend takes them all, his small yard is getting overwhelmed. I wont give away my blow molds since a lot of them have been around for a while. I just have to update the bulbs.
Id rather my stuff go to a good home then on the curb for the trash man.

I'm with you. I have my yard and my dad's yard I decorate myself every year. As I started getting rid of old static items, my oldest son had my first granddaughter. So he has to decorate his house now. He has a lot of hand-me-down lights and such. I've also supplied many coworkers with my extras. Then a lot is stored, in case I choose to rotate items.
Agreed - just can't put out as trash. Just doesn't seem right.
  • Like 1

My Daughter every holiday ask what she can use at her house seams all my spare lights end up there my wire frames too the grandkids love it she does Halloween and Christmas 

• Like 2

• The topic was locked