Light-O-Rama Forums

For sale

Mr Grunts

I have one LOR1602wg3 w/o the digital header 16CH 30Amp controller in metal box, built by LOR. ( used for 6 shows in three seasons, worked without any flaws ) 

and I have a CMB24D with a 300w PS ( just controller board and power supply only ) ( 2 shows one season , again without any flaws )

asking 180.00 for the 1602 and 100 for the CMB with PS.

prefer pickup but will ship to lower 48 ( buyer pays shipping of their choice from 43615 )

for pick-up ( Toledo Ohio )

PM me if interested and I can arrange for pick-up or a meet half way.

Dennis Smith

anniesmith116@gmail.com 

• 2 weeks later...

Post edited,  My family and I have had a Major financial change in our life and It is with GREAT regret that I now need to go lights off for a wile. I need to sell my last three controllers fast and I am pricing them to do so.

I need to sell them by Saturday to pay some over due bills. I do not want to loose my membership here and my intent is to again have my shows But until SS quits jerking me around my finances have depleted to zero and I have had to close bank accounts, paypal and every-other banking that I had. So my loss is your gain. So with that said this will have to be local with no shipping for I no longer have my paypal account to receive payments.

This is what I have,

I have 1 ( UNIT ONE ) LOR1602wg3 with the digital header 16CH 30Amp controller in metal box, built by LOR. ( used for 6 shows in three seasons, worked without any flaws ) 

1 ( UNIT TWO ) LOR1602wg3 w/o the digital header 16CH 30Amp controller in metal box, built by LOR. ( used for 6 shows in three seasons, worked without any flaws ) 

and I have a CMB24D with a 300w PS ( just controller board and power supply only, I had three boards and PS mounted on a wall. I sold 2 already ) ( 2 shows one season , again without any flaws )

I am asking for UNIT ONE 160.00,  UNIT TWO 140.00 and the CMB24D/w power supply I am asking 90.00.

these are priced for a quick sale and I hope I can sell them by this Saturday.

These are for pick-up , cash sale only. you can come to my home or I can meet you somewhere close in between. I live in Toledo Ohio but will drive with in 50 miles to meet if that helps.  

I also have a ( NOT LOR ) Craftsmen 10in direct drive Table-saw that I used to make some of my props with I need to sell also. I ( we, family ) really need the money right now. I paid 300. but I will let it go for 150.  

PM me if interested and I can arrange for pick-up or a meet half way.

Dennis Smith

anniesmith116@gmail.com 

PS) To the one that PMed me on the CMB24D, I am sorry that I was unable to get back with you for uncontrollable reasons, but I am unable to ship these items now, I do thank you for your offer though.

7 hours ago, Mr Grunts said:

Thank you. I hope so also. Things will be ok if I can get these bills paid for now

I appreciate the update and am sorry this is happening. If only we lived closer to you... we could have helped. I understand that you're facing a hardship and therefore need a quicker sale.

Best of luck in the next month and the future.

Ok , I see no takers so Im really gona hurt myself on this one. For 1 day only I will do this price drop.

If bought individually prices are the same but if you bought it all I will sell for 350.00 for the controllers and 400.00 with the table saw. this will be until the end of day Sat the 29th.

let me know if interested

Dennis

15 minutes ago, Mr Grunts said:

Ok , I see no takers so Im really gona hurt myself on this one. For 1 day only I will do this price drop.

If bought individually prices are the same but if you bought it all I will sell for 350.00 for the controllers and 400.00 with the table saw. this will be until the end of day Sat the 29th.

let me know if interested

Dennis

Sorry to hear about your situation and I wish I could help. The problem isn't the price as they are very good, the problem is cash only and no shipping. Do you have a very close local friend or family who you trust to accept a payment and then reconsider the shipping? Pretty sure these would sell fast without the limitations.

You know, PayPal is faster than cash. And shipping is the other part killing sales. People will pay for shipping. You would have money already if those two restrictions didn't exist.

Just saying.

17 minutes ago, Santas Helper said:

You know, PayPal is faster than cash. And shipping is the other part killing sales. People will pay for shipping. You would have money already if those two restrictions didn't exist.

Just saying.

He had to cancel his Paypal account.

1 hour ago, Mr. P said:

He had to cancel his Paypal account.

My bad. I see that in an earlier post now.

Sorry Dennis, and for the situation that has caused this. Hope things get better soon.

Maybe the right person can do UPS or FEDX with a call tag. All you need to do is have it ready for pickup and that's what they will do.

For the saw maybe a pawn shop.

On 4/28/2017 at 11:35 PM, manitoutheos said:

Maybe the right person can do UPS or FEDX with a call tag. All you need to do is have it ready for pickup and that's what they will do.

For the saw maybe a pawn shop.

I dont know how that works but It sounds like a great Idea, so with that said I was able to have a friend allow me to use his banking so I can open my paypal back up.

so this is my offer out again

I am asking for UNIT ONE 160.00,  UNIT TWO 140.00 and the CMB24D/w power supply I am asking 90.00.

buyer pays shipping from 43615 and this call tag things sounds like a good idea I can accept payment through paypal for a short period of time 

Please let me know if interested. you can PM me here or contact me at my email at anniesmith116@gmail.com.

BTW. I do want to thank everyone for there concerns. hopefully I can sell these and that will by me some time to get things straiten around. I wish I could get what they are worth but will accept for what I need.

again thank you and please let me know

Dennis 

• 2 weeks later...

Ok , I had to do some figuring around but I was able to get my Paypal back up and running so with that said, I still need to sell my controllers so here is new prices with and without shipping

Unit 1) 16 ch 30amp 1602 in metal enclosure with digital display 200.00 shipped to lower 48 only, 180.00 without shipping

Unit 2)  16 ch 30amp 1602 in metal enclosure without digital display 190.00 shipped to lower 48 only, 160.00 without shipping

Unit 3) CMB24D/with 350w power supply. NO enclosure, just controller board and PS only 110.00   shipped to lower 48 only, 90.00 without shipping

If you were to buy all three I will sell for a flat 400.00 and I will cover shipping to lower 48 only.

Let me know if interested. I will leave this post here for a couple days then I will post on ebay.

email me at anniesmith116@gmail.com or just PM me here.

Dennis Smith 

• 2 weeks later...

The CMB24D/w PS is sold I still have the other 2 controllers for sale if anyone is interested.

Unit 1) 16 ch 30amp 1602 in metal enclosure with digital display 200.00 shipped to lower 48 only, 180.00 without shipping

Unit 2)  16 ch 30amp 1602 in metal enclosure without digital display 190.00 shipped to lower 48 only, 160.00 without shipping

( UNIT ONE ) LOR1602wg3 with the digital header 16CH 30Amp controller in metal box, built by LOR. ( used for 6 shows in three seasons, worked without any flaws ) 

( UNIT TWO ) LOR1602wg3 w/o the digital header 16CH 30Amp controller in metal box, built by LOR. ( used for 6 shows in three seasons, worked without any flaws )

Let me know for I need to sell ASAP

Thank you to all

Dennis

anniesmith116@gmail.com

Last edit for LOR members before I list on EBAY

If someone was to buy both controllers I will let them both go for 350.00 including shipping to lower 48.

let me know if interested , PM here or email me at anniesmith116@gmail.com. payments will be cash if local and no ship or paypal for ones who need them shipped.

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked