Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixie software updates for CCR/CCP/CCB macros?

Gary Levelius

Just wondered what the latest time frame is for the firmware updates for the Pixie controllers to handle the macro channels?

-Gary-

Yeah, most people running 16 strings go with the PixCon16 instead. I wanted the Pixie update to use the CCR macro functions and to be able to run multiple arches on just one controller as well as use any string of pixels the Pixie supports without being limited to the 6803 chipset.

Edited by Gary Levelius

3 minutes ago, Gary Levelius said:

Yeah, most people running 16 strings go with the PixCon16 instead. I wanted the Pixie update to use the CCR macro functions and to be able to run multiple arches on just one controller as well as use any string of pixels the Pixie supports without being limited to the 6803 chipset.

Did you see about getting on the Beta testing team? That should get you firmware updates before their actual release. I will as soon as I get my matrix or tree finished.

JR

Just now, dibblejr said:

Did you see about getting on the Beta testing team? That should get you firmware updates before their actual release. I will as soon as I get my matrix or tree finished.

JR

I did indeed see that. I have a number of sequences that use the macro channels so I could certainly help. I got nothing else to do this spring ;)

Just now, Gary Levelius said:

I did indeed see that. I have a number of sequences that use the macro channels so I could certainly help. I got nothing else to do this spring ;)

They are needing now. The firmware update is sup to be released this spring, which happens to have already started. LOL

5 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

They are needing now. The firmware update is sup to be released this spring, which happens to have already started. LOL

Is there a best way to contact them about this? I sent John a message but when he sees it is anyones guess...:)

In the one thread he said contact him. Maybe a service ticket would work better. He is rarely on the forums.

JR

15 hours ago, dibblejr said:

In the one thread he said contact him. Maybe a service ticket would work better. He is rarely on the forums.

JR

I just submitted a help ticket. We'll see what happens :) I'd really love to test out this new version. I have a number of CCR sequences that I could modify to test as many of the macros as possible.

Edited by Gary Levelius
Misspelling :)

• The topic was locked