Light-O-Rama Forums

What did you MAD GRAB?

75redman

12 hours ago, DevMike said:

Use the newest S4 and the ServoDog utility.  I rewrote it last year and it is much easier to understand.

Thanks for the update Mike

On 4/17/2017 at 11:02 AM, DevMike said:

Remember, we had A LOT of orders.  I believe we are still in only the first few seconds of the sale going live for shipments, and some orders take a lot longer to pack than others.  

That's why I am amazed that I got my stuff so quickly! :)  And I guess I really got in early on the sale too!

Thanks for all your hard work and everyone else at LOR too! :)B)

I'm getting mine delivered today (and I ordered within the first 5 min or so of the sale).  Two CMB16's, two CMB24's and 1000' of cable. Woo hoo!

Mine are also posta deliver today.....  2 more CTB16PC units.

Ordered early.  Confirmation receipt says 9:11PM, if that helps.

I assume they are going in order...?

Gordon

Just got my notice that my GRAB has shipped.  Only 8 more working days before I get to play :P

Edited by TheDucks

It appears that we are chugging right along with shipping sale orders.  I took a quick look at the store and guestimate that about 2/3rds of the orders have been shipped.  Don't read too much into that, since I didn't look at the size of the orders.  The first 2/3rds of the list may have been 1 item orders, and the next 1/3 are 100 item orders.

2 interesting (but otherwise worthless) facts about the sale:

• It took 30 seconds to get the first order after posting the sale.  In 30 seconds that person put 2 different items in his cart, and got through the entire checkout process.  
  • That person was Kevin W. from IL.  I don't know if he is or is not a member here on the forums.

On 4/26/2017 at 2:42 PM, DevMike said:

2 interesting (but otherwise worthless) facts about the sale:

• It took 30 seconds to get the first order after posting the sale.  In 30 seconds that person put 2 different items in his cart, and got through the entire checkout process.  
  • That person was Kevin W. from IL.  I don't know if he is or is not a member here on the forums.

B)

And I thought I did pretty good by getting my order done in about 2 minutes! B)

38 minutes ago, TheDucks said:

It took me about 5min, much was me fumbling at checkout  :(

Same here, I placed mine in 1 1/2 minutes but a minute of that was fumbling with Paypal.  :)

I will probably be one of the last. Placed my order on Saturday night. I was at the OKC mini, no excuse though since my roommate placed his order a few minutes after the sale, oh that's right, his wife did it from their home. He called her. The WIFI in the hotel sucked to term it lightly. I could barely get on the LOR sale page and then it kept cutting on and off with each time having to log back through the hotel site.

Saturday night I was finally able to keep wifi enough to order. Luckily what I was looking for was still available.

JR

1 minute ago, Mr. P said:

Might get your stuff by the Summer Sale.  :D

Lord knows I have plenty of stuff to work on. Worst hotel I ever stayed in but it was all a misunderstanding and lack of checking ID's by the desk clerk. I about had another heart attack. Its a long story that if I called it a Biography of the OKC mini, absolutely nobody but Don and I would believe it.

Thanks to the clerk 4 people got great rooms (upgrades) due to my name changing from JR to Ceasar. LOL In one minute the clerk forgot my name and everything. She called Ceasar and pointed at me so I thought my room was ready. 6:00 pm and rooms were not even ready. Got to the room and only 1 king size bed. Don was in the Navy but I being a Marine/ Army am not sharing a bed with a dude. It went all down hill from there. Clerk basically called me a liar and it was on.

JR

We are definitely making progress on shipping.  Just from looking at the orders system, I would guess (but don't hold me to this since I am not in shipping) that we should have everything out the door by 5/12-ish.  That is pretty close to our prediction of 6 weeks.

I do see where there are 3 or 4 HUGE orders that are coming up to be shipped.

I missed out on the sale for the pixcon 16, but still ordered it at normal price. Got it yesterday. 

1 hour ago, robongar said:

I missed out on the sale for the pixcon 16, but still ordered it at normal price. Got it yesterday. 

Normal price orders made after the sale are all shipping next business day (with maybe a few exceptions).  Full price always jumps to the front of the line :)

2 hours ago, DevMike said:

Those must be my orders but I think I placed the order with the wrong address, I will send the correct address to ship to.  :D

• Like 3

I ordered the next morning around 0500. No luck yet. On another note......FLAMETHROWERS [emoji91]out for delivery today!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, DevMike said:

We are definitely making progress on shipping.  Just from looking at the orders system, I would guess (but don't hold me to this since I am not in shipping) that we should have everything out the door by 5/12-ish.  That is pretty close to our prediction of 6 weeks.

I wonder what "large means" box(s) size, qty or $. 

Mine may fit all 3 of those catagoies.

Mike- no need to reply though, I like suspense and if I receive it by Halloween I consider it a win!

Great job with meeting the demands.

JR