Light-O-Rama Forums

What did you MAD GRAB?

75redman

13 minutes ago, Don said:

I think you've got something wrong on your machine .. but that's just my opinion.

This is my brand new laptop, it happened on the old one as well. Its so sporadic without rhyme or reason, just a little frustration and then I move on

JR

FYI... Not a senior moment.  Apparently the USPS tracking application had a hiccup.  

I did keep receiving status updates, however the package was just delivered about 1,200 miles from me 

4 minutes ago, Bill P said:

I didn't get it.....lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike had posted above in regards to his misplaced shipment. "Maybe a senior moment". His must have been recent.

JR

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bill P said:

I didn't get it.....lol

After almost a month I just realized I ordered the wrong kit. I wanted pixels and ordered CCR's. Maybe I can exchange them.

JR

Mike had posted above in regards to his misplaced shipment. "Maybe a senior moment". His must have been recent.
JR

I know he said it got shipped miles away from him, so I said I didn't get it meaning it didn't come to me

5 minutes ago, Bill P said:

I know he said it got shipped miles away from him, so I said I didn't get it meaning it didn't come to me

I was thinking you didn't understand what he said. LOL

JR

• Like 1

Well, Mike, Mr P and I talked this up!

My items were to be delivered today. This morning I received a UPS Trailer Exception email says the delivery has been altered.

I did send LOR Help Desk a ticket explaining I ordered wrong kit and asked if they could simply replace the CCR strips with nodes so maybe that has something to do with it. 

JR

Just got the second email from UPS

"A late trailer arrival has caused a delay. We will deliver as soon as possible"

At least it didn't burn up in a fire!

Cant make this stuff up. I think my better option is to get my orders together and then drive to visit my family and pick stuff up. Only a couple hours from where I'd be.

JR

On 5/2/2017 at 2:22 PM, Mr. P said:

Great!! That means the stuff should be here soon! I told you I was go to change the shipping address.  :)

Mr P

Yoi can release the UPS truck from your grasp so I might get my stuff by July 4 LOL

JR

1 hour ago, dibblejr said:

Mr P

Yoi can release the UPS truck from your grasp so I might get my stuff by July 4 LOL

JR

Inventorying all my new stuff.  :D

7 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

Inventorying all my new stuff.  :D

Its probably all broken up, either that or UPS will have everything to be delivered in the Southern half of the states on that cargo plane. I remember several times a similar situation happened in the Army and everything under the sun was added to the list of items in an ISU 90 that fell off ship. Not to mention TMO and lost/ damaged household goods.

JR

First, being a pilot, I have to say I'm sorry for the 2 killed on the aircraft.

Half of me wants to say that since we ship sale orders ground, that it shouldn't have been on a plane.  However I know that isn't true.  Sometimes a UPS package for me will arrive at a different 'satellite' depot.  When that happens, I know it was air-freighted rather than strictly ground.

Obviously UPS will alert us if we had any shipments on that plane.

JR - we do have your ticket and it's over with our logistics queen to see what is the best way to change your order.  

3 hours ago, DevMike said:

First, being a pilot, I have to say I'm sorry for the 2 killed on the aircraft.

Half of me wants to say that since we ship sale orders ground, that it shouldn't have been on a plane.  However I know that isn't true.  Sometimes a UPS package for me will arrive at a different 'satellite' depot.  When that happens, I know it was air-freighted rather than strictly ground.

Obviously UPS will alert us if we had any shipments on that plane.

JR - we do have your ticket and it's over with our logistics queen to see what is the best way to change your order.  

Mike~ Mary took care of me. Great CS as usual. She also said the shipment was now in Atlanta, I didn't get the notice from UPS.

When I posted they were talking about injured on the plane. So my condolences to those that were killed.

Thanks for the update. Its pretty good when you guys at LOR know customers by their nickname or alias. Awesome!

JR

40 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Mike~ Mary took care of me. Great CS as usual. She also said the shipment was now in Atlanta, I didn't get the notice from UPS.

When I posted they were talking about injured on the plane. So my condolences to those that were killed.

Thanks for the update. Its pretty good when you guys at LOR know customers by their nickname or alias. Awesome!

JR

Shipment is in Atlanta? Need me to go pick it up for you?  :D

3 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

I know you didn't mean any disrespect.  It's just a brotherhood thing.

I know a few that I can match up, usually for the wrong reasons.  I knew yours because I had just read the ticket while it was in Mary's queue.  

• The topic was locked