Light-O-Rama Forums

What did you MAD GRAB?

75redman

2 hours ago, Mr. P said:

Those must be my orders but I think I placed the order with the wrong address, I will send the correct address to ship to.  :D

This is funny and an old Army trick!

JR

I am kind of suprised that there hasn't  been a big tidal wave of LOR controllers on Ebay yet. Usually right after an LOR sale there is a big influx of items on Ebay whether it is users getting rid of older controllers or sellers putting the sale items up at regular prices.

Just received my shipping email, that should probably mean almost everyone has received theirs as well. I know I barely made the cutoff because not long after I ordered and drove from OKC to home everything was gone.

That means I will be drinking beer, consuming oysters and watching my pixel tree this weekend.

Thanks to the LOR crew.

JR

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Just received my shipping email, that should probably mean almost everyone has received theirs as well. I know I barely made the cutoff because not long after I ordered and drove from OKC to home everything was gone.

That means I will be drinking beer, consuming oysters and watching my pixel tree this weekend.

Thanks to the LOR crew.

JR

Great!! That means the stuff should be here soon! I told you I was go to change the shipping address.  :)

1 minute ago, Mr. P said:

Great!! That means the stuff should be here soon! I told you I was go to change the shipping address.  :)

It wouldn't be the first time UPS screwed my deliveries up, through them in the rain, ran over my Halloween setup, tossed them in the driveway or just delivered "empty packages", all captured on security cameras. I guess delivery and sales people see those big arse cameras and think they are plastic! .LOL

JR

4 hours ago, dibblejr said:

It wouldn't be the first time UPS screwed my deliveries up, through them in the rain, ran over my Halloween setup, tossed them in the driveway or just delivered "empty packages", all captured on security cameras. I guess delivery and sales people see those big arse cameras and think they are plastic! .LOL

JR

Could be worse...  USPS has notified me that I have a package coming.  I don't have any open orders anywhere...

Or at least none I can find/remember.  Maybe it's a senior moment :P

31 minutes ago, DevMike said:

Could be worse...  USPS has notified me that I have a package coming.  I don't have any open orders anywhere...

So last years Summer Sale order is finally coming in.  :D

Edited by Mr. P

26 minutes ago, DevMike said:

That has happened to me before (both age and non existent package), I just take it as a bonus item!

JR

Just now, Mr. P said:

So last years Summer Sale order if finally coming in.  :D

Must be your "senior moment"

JR

Is it just me or does anyone else ever have the problem of their replies or part of their reply disappear when you hit the submit button.

JR

It's all you...

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk, so blame any typos on Android!

1 minute ago, k6ccc said:

It's all you...

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk, so blame any typos on Android!

Figures, just like my over used edit button LOL

JR

Figures, just like my over used edit button LOL
JR

Hold up. Wait, there's an edit button?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, Bill P said:

Well my reply disappeared! Ah the drama

I don't                 are talking      . Mine always                      as they                   typed.

23 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Well my reply disappeared! Ah the drama

Disappeared as in deleted?

58 minutes ago, Bill P said:

Yes, but it goes away after a few (10's of) minutes

It is right next to the Quote button

34 minutes ago, Don said:

Disappeared as in deleted?

Yes, the moment I hit "sumbit Reply" some or all will delete. It happens every now and then. The last time I was replying and I hit submit it all disappeared but left the box, instead of retyping I just said put the it disappeared.

JR

1 hour ago, Bill P said:

I replied but when I hit submit it disappeared LOL

JR

I think you've got something wrong on your machine .. but that's just my opinion.