Light-O-Rama Forums

Just wanted to share...

Santas Helper

Tom, Saturday the reality was sitting in with his little sister, she was wondering around.

This is TJ our Cairn terrier buried in the pet cemetery in Syracuse NY. Cant find all the pics of him and the pics I was able to dig up of TJ was not the cool ones of him wearing sun glasses, hat, tie and shoes but I will find them.

Here he is when we first took him home and another of my wife's friends children loving on him.

Really sorry for your loss.

0626081235-00_zpsnm6klrmx.jpg

0530081531-00_zpsmfjy4rbd.jpg

BTW- back at home, now my mad pic hosting skillz are back in order. Had to be the slow hotel connection.

JR

5 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Tom, Saturday the reality was sitting in with his little sister, she was wondering around.

Really sorry for your loss.

Thanks JR. Actually the one you saw was Cuddles. The mate/mother of their puppies of two litters.

And you're right, she was wondering around looking for him. She still is. So we are giving her a little extra attention.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

BTW- back at home, now my mad pic hosting skillz are back in order. Had to be the slow hotel connection.

JR

So the mini paid off. Lol

• Like 1

Just now, Santas Helper said:

Thanks JR. Actually the one you saw was Cuddles. The mate/mother of their puppies of two litters.

And you're right, she was wondering around looking for him. She still is. So we are giving her a little extra attention.

I had forgotten her name. Sweet little pup. Give her all the attention she needs.

1 minute ago, dibblejr said:

I had forgotten her name. Sweet little pup. Give her all the attention she needs.

With being def and being blind in right eye at 13 1/2 years old, she's hanging in there.  But misses her mate.

Dogs are smart and wonder what happened.

Sorry for your pet dog "Cody" loss.   I, too know how that feels, having to put down my favorite cat after 18-1/2 years due to the incompetency of another vet that caused us to seek out another vet and by then, it was too late to save him, so we had to put him down in March 2013.  I still miss him {Timone Snowstar} a lot too, I have his ashes in a special photo and paw print urn on a shelf in our bedroom.  I have a lot of other cars since his passing, sometimes I think a wee bit too many LOL.  But we love them all as much as we loved him before we had to put him to sleep, and then send him off to Rainbow Bridge with other many of our other pets that have gone before him, and those that will follow him there in years to come.

Those that don't have, or have never had a pet, just can't relate to how close our pets truly are to us as family members. And we mourn them just as much as any of our human family members or even friends that we lose along the way too.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked