Light-O-Rama Forums

God Bless the USA and Armed Forces Medley

Tony Hefner

Is there a chance some one would share a sequence of God Bless the USA and Armed Forces Medley sequence. Since my stoke a few years ago am having a hard time trying to get thing time right. I'm running 132 channels and a 24/50 ccp tree. The tree is the bigger problem was hoping superstar would  come out with one for the ccp trees even I don't have the globe on top I tried using the ccr can comverting  it was not much luck. E mail Is tlhefner@bright.net if some one would have suggestions or a sequence they could share Thanks very much. 

e mail meTony. retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com I have a melody which includs free public domain music for the Armed Forces Melody from a military band.

This is the song I was asking about at the "mini". Where can I buy a whole show sequence not just one part? Have RGB elements in my setup. This song would be awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

With one exception, if you have multiple types of stuff in your show, about the only way to get everything from one source is to have someone custom sequence for you. There are several people here on the forum that do that, but it can get pretty expensive fairly fast. Almost everything available for purchase is for a certain element. For example, I purchase almost all the songs I do for my pixel tree, but then I add the additional several thousand channels for the rest of my yard around what I purchased. But the purchased sequence does two major things for me - getting the timings right and the color/ pattern ideas (for which I lack the creativity). The exception that mentioned is that if you follow the 4x4 layout pattern that LOR suggests, there are sequences available that will cover all that in various channel counts. Note that in the opinion of a number of experienced lighting people, that layout may be ok to start with, but will get boring pretty fast.
BTW, I have the Armed Forces medley the Brian Bruderer sells in my show and it's awesome.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk, so blame any typos on Android!