Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for 2 sequences

Jetmech

Hi all,

We are planning our first show this year and so excited to try out the singing faces.  Does anyone have the faces sequence to Rudolph by the Blenders and Jingle Bells by the Minions?  Thank you in advance.  

Did you do a search First? I'm pretty sure I've seen those come up in the recent past. I'm just saying you might be able to find somebody who has them faster by doing a search. 

Try to keep your search simple I just typed in Minions and got this. 

Like to add that you sometimes have to account for misspelling especially for some of us who use our phone and voice to text. 

Edited by Ebuechner

Jetmech- I replied to you and sent you a dropbox request. Once you are on DB I can share all that I made with you. Also I will do the Rudolph for you, I already have the Blenders CD. You just have to be patient, Halloween has preference but I am working Christmas in between the Halloween sequences.

JR

Sweet! Thank you so much. I certainly will be patient. As soon as I am back to my computer I will try to download drop box and see what you have. You are amazing that you offer all these sequences to everyone. (Especially for those of us that are newbies). 

1 hour ago, Jetmech said:

Sweet! Thank you so much. I certainly will be patient. As soon as I am back to my computer I will try to download drop box and see what you have. You are amazing that you offer all these sequences to everyone. (Especially for those of us that are newbies). 

Well Chuck (Old_Sarge), Orville and a few other great people got me started, actually saved Christmas for me and my boys. Now its my time to help others out.

Gawd I hate the word "Newbies", lets just say new members. We were all new joins and new to light displays at some point.

You will find non typical stuff in my Drop Box but I will have to add you so let me know once you have DB installed. It only takes like 30 seconds or so. Send me an email or PM. I'm going to go feast on some Mud Bugs here in a bit. (crawfish for those that don't know)

JR

13 hours ago, Ebuechner said:

You're in good hands with jr.

Wonder when jr started working for Allstate?........lol

1 minute ago, Bill P said:

Wonder when jr started working for Allstate?........lol

I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last month. LOL

• Like 1