Light-O-Rama Forums

Prop for custom spiral tree

brichi

I was hoping someone can help with this, I am taking some of my old collapsable LED spiral trees and taking off all the leds and zip tying on nodes as you can see in the video, I am doing all white wired ones, the one in the video was just to test, obviously im not leaving it like this

how can i do a prop in PE for this? I cant seem to find something that works well and actually looks like a tree, lol... in visualizer i can do props that are ok but cant import that into pe. THANKS GUYS

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1184069/Video Mar 14%2C 12 56 12 PM.mov

Photo%20Mar%2014,%202%2014%2014%20PM.png

Edited by brichi

anyone? 

I tried the "object creator" program but it only allows you to do 1 output per spiral tree, I would need to do 2 outputs on a pixie controller per tree being the trees will take 150 pixels or more each

Someone here recently pointed me to a site that has several spiral tree props. When I get pack to a computer I will post the link.

Sent from my Droid Turbo via Tapatalk, so blame any typos or spelling errors on Android

thanks for the link, nothing in there though is going to work for my prop, Im trying to do a custom one in PE but theres no way (from what i can see) to break up 1 prop into 2 id's

Sorry it did not help.  I had not noticed that this thread was in the Pixel Editor section (I had just been looking at new posts on my my phone and it's not very obvious what section of the forum a post is in on Tapatalk).  I don't use PE (never could make it work), so really don't know anything about it.

no problem at all, thank you so much for the link though, still will be useful in future props i do

2 hours ago, brichi said:

thanks for the link, nothing in there though is going to work for my prop, Im trying to do a custom one in PE but theres no way (from what i can see) to break up 1 prop into 2 id's

There are several posts in this forum that discuss how to do this. See this one for example:

http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/41104-prop-setup/#comment-380342

It is also mentioned in PE's built-in help:

http://www1.lightorama.com/help/custom.htm

Matt

thank you so much, i was reading the help file last night and was shot, lol    now i understand, i can go 1-100 in boxes for string 1 and then output 2 string start at 1000-1050. makes sense now