Light-O-Rama Forums

Image import Question

whitebuck

I came back to SS after a break from Christmas Sequencing and was re-reviewing my sequences and noticed that the images that were imported to create the pixel matrix were no longer available.  So I ran a test and it seems that the image that is used was not available after I saved, closed and re-opened the program.   So, I am questioning whether or not that is a bug, or does SS not remember the image or link to where the image was at?

Thanks,

Mike.

Note that when importing an image, the image first appears as a high-resolution image on top of the sequencing grid. After clicking on "Set Grid bitmap from Image File" the high resolution image gets set to the sequencing grid. You then need to click on "Add" in the Image section and the low resolution image on the sequencing grid gets added as an image in the image list. At that point, if you save the sequence, the image in the image list will get saved.

Are you saying that the images in the image list did not get saved?

Note that when importing an image, the image first appears as a high-resolution image on top of the sequencing grid. After clicking on "Set Grid bitmap from Image File" the high resolution image gets set to the sequencing grid. You then need to click on "Add" in the Image section and the low resolution image on the sequencing grid gets added as an image in the image list. At that point, if you save the sequence, the image in the image list will get saved.
Are you saying that the images in the image list did not get saved?

No, I was thinking with the image vs grid that the associated high resolution image was attached/referenced if you wanted to adjust it later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk