Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequences

Jeffery m

Hey all.2017 will be my first year doing animation.It will be all LED about 20,000 lights 96 channels Anyone willing to share a sequence or two or guidance I would greatly appreciate it

7 minutes ago, Jeffery m said:

Hey all.2017 will be my first year doing animation.It will be all LED about 20,000 lights 96 channels Anyone willing to share a sequence or two or guidance I would greatly appreciate it

I have Singing Faces that I share and also take requests for specific songs. If you don't have the singing faces look at my friend James Morris threads, he also shares all of his sequences and is brilliant at sequencing.

I have a thread if you have a singing face request.

JR

Brian your shows are really awesome I would love any help your willing to give just not sure how to pm you

e mail me and I will send you some for Christmas and Halloween both

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

Would like to check out some of the threads from James Morris Fred's from James Morris threadz from James Morris but not sure how to find them

1 hour ago, Jeffery m said:

Would like to check out some of the threads from James Morris Fred's from James Morris threadz from James Morris but not sure how to find them

Search box , top right corner. Scroll down to "all content", type in JamesMorris and you will probably get 1000 links

JR

Brian, nice choreography work. Very easy on the eyes and you can tell you have good musical sense. Good stuff.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LightsWithSoul said:

Brian, nice choreography work. Very easy on the eyes and you can tell you have good musical sense. Good stuff.

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great year so far. 2017 will also be our first year using any animation. We jumped in and bought 2 LOR 16 channel controllers (32 total channels). I am bought excited and nervous about this upcoming Christmas. There is a lot more to setting up the shows than I originally thought. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Jay

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:12 AM, jayw35 said:

Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great year so far. 2017 will also be our first year using any animation. We jumped in and bought 2 LOR 16 channel controllers (32 total channels). I am bought excited and nervous about this upcoming Christmas. There is a lot more to setting up the shows than I originally thought. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Jay

Look around for the free sequences. Search for James Morris (my great friend) and ask for it within whichever thread you find. Include your email and he will send it.

Don't just look for 32 channels, take all and if they have more than 32 you just copy and paste the channels from theirs to yours.

Welcome and best of luck. I make singing face sequences but they are channels hogs and your 32 channels would disappear in one fail swoop.

JR

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 7:51 AM, Brian Mitchell said:

Check the videos and youtube page from my website and if you see anything you like,  send me a PM and I'll hook you up.

www.claremontchristmaslights.com

I love your setup! Don't stop the Santa man is awesome! I have never heard it before, definitely need to try and put that in our show this year!